Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Now Foods, Mega Pack, Carbo Gain, 100% Complex Carbohydrate, 12 lbs (5.45 kg) (Discontinued Item)

$32.88
$42.99
руб 2010.94
Экономия: $10.11 (скидка 24%)
4.1 из 5 на основании 17 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (3)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 14

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

Great stuff,but needs a better container.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1950291 Aug 09, 2008

I use the maltodextrin on long distance (2 hours and over} biking for muscle glygogen replenishment while riding. It works great, and I don't have to eat much while on the bike. The problem is the container. It is awkward to get the powder out of the sack and when you close the sack the powder puffs out--and I doubt if it's a good idea to breathe that stuff. A big plastic jug with a big opening (like the 7# Carbo Gain comes in) would be much better. And how about throwing in a cheapo 1/2 cup measuring cup---woulld be very handy.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Pure maltodextrin.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2320997 Feb 19, 2008

The common ingredient in many of the high priced sports drink powders is maltodextrin. Get it here at a fraction of the cost.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Now Foods Carbo Gain

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2984700 Jun 23, 2009

I love this product and have been using it for years. I mix some in with my protein powder several times a day between meals and before and after sports in order to get some complex carbs in the mix. If Carbo Gain is ever discontinued, I'd really be lost for an alternative.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Carbo Gain

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2648558 Jul 01, 2009

Great stuff! I use it when climbing mountains. I mix it with honey and water to form a paste (similar to Hammer Gel) and suck about an ounce every 20 minutes. I need no other snacks or power bars during an all-day climb/hike. It really keeps me going.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great Value

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1740557 Mar 16, 2010

I use this maltodextrin in my homemade endurance exercise "recovery drink". It is a great value and true to label. Way cheaper than the commercially available products and you have total control over the recipe.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 14

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »