Впервые в iHerb?!

Now Foods, Для занятий спортом, масла MCT, 32 жидких унций (946 мл)

руб 782.21
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

mct I love it sv

Posted by Reviewer1003908 on Mar 22, 2009

This product is excellent. I am 28 years old fulltime student and working parent with two kids and I just had my last 1 year ago and got up to 226 pound at 5'4 and after baby I still was still at 194 even with exercise I would lose lose a couple of pounds and tone up and sometimes gain it back . Well, I replaced my sugar intake with splenda and started drinking water lots of it and did protein bars salad exercise you name it and lost weight but I was getting bored with the whole diet thing. I brought a Women's World Magazine and saw a article on the Mct oil and ordered it from iherb and have been using it in all my foods and now have more of a variety and eat almost anything . I put it in fat free muffin mix and eat 2 to 3 tablespoons and put in things like sphaghetti sauce and stew over my bake chicken you name it. I am now down to 169 pounds and counting. My family loves the new old me and most importantly I love ME. My husband even has lost more then 20 pounds he was 243 and now is 218 and counting he is 6'0 and is happy. I didn't tell him what I was doing to the food and he just started losing the weight. I didn't believe it at first. But, seriously It really works. I have more energy so that I can exercise and I feel full longer so I don't eat as much. I eat when I am hungry and eat 5 smaller meals a day and snacks or 3 meals and several snacks sometimes less sometimes more and still I am losing it. I aonly have been using it for about 2 months or so and it work every dollar . Just order another bottle for reserve. Don't want to run out it ever. my email is svccmichelle09@yahoo.com . I would gladly send some ideas for the food that helped me alot....

Very Affordable Quality Product

Posted by bulletproofsupplements on Sep 22, 2013

While not the highest quality MCT oil you can purchase, for the price you can't beat Now Foods MCT Oil. I mostly use this product in the bulletproof coffee recipe and in protein shakes. Benefits of MCT OIl: Energy, Weightloss and increased brain function. 6 times stronger than coconut oil, MCT oil (medium chain triglycerides) are not stored as fat but rapidly absorbed and metabolized for immediate use in the body. One Warning about MCT Oil: can cause digestive discomfort in some people, start with a small dosage and work your way up to a tbsp over the course of 1-2 weeks, or as fast as your stomach can adapt. A specific problem with this type of bottle is that i found it hard to pour it without it leaking all down the sides. When i first opened it i ended up sticking a 1/2 tsp measuring spoon into the bottle and scooping it out that way. Click my profile to see more "bulletproof" product reviews!

MCT

Posted by Reviewer2305426 on Jan 26, 2012

I love this tasteless oil! Not because it is tasteless but because it WORKS in the glucose-to-keytone conversion process when I am on a Ketogenic (No carb diet)! I can feel the difference and it is really beneficial because i can avoid the grumpy, irritable switch my brain goes through entering ketosis!

very light

Posted by Reviewer1868532 on Jun 03, 2008

This is a very good refined cooking oil, no taste, perfect for adding to my boyfriends foods to deal with digestion and help with weight gain after Pancreas surgery. MCT oil does not require digestive enzyme for the body to utilize it, so he doesn't have to take enzyme pills with foods that have MCT oil. Too bad the boiling point of the oil is too low to fry with, but there are ways to get around that.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2111977 on Dec 18, 2007

This is the best MCT oil I've ever used. Unlike some others, it truly is pure, and doesn't have any additives. It helped me control a candida infection and seems to help provide greater energy on a daily basis. I only take about a teaspoon a day.