RU

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Excellent nutritional profile

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3321992 авг 19, 2007

Great, overall full spectrum protection package. Yeah, the taste or "texture" is not really exciting, but feel free to add a little stevia and pour in some sparkling mineral water for an improved serving. I take my shot naked in spring water, before breakfast, for the superior health benefits!

The one for me!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1462382 окт 27, 2007

A pleasant mild taste when mixed with water and you can feel yourself pickup after a while,my energy levels have increased since I started drinking this regularly,I will make sure I always have bottles of it on hand in the future,great stuff!

Art Uken

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1249385 ноя 06, 2007

Excellent product. I take it frequently. I believe it helps my overall state of health.

Great Product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2163263 ноя 12, 2007

Personally, I like this product a lot. I think the taste is fine, it is easy to take, and it gives me energy. I use it at least once a day and before every workout. I recommend this product and am glad I decided to give it a try.

better than Mono Vie

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1740263 окт 13, 2007

This product is packed with antioxidants and is much less $$$ than most products this powerful.

Super Booster

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2652551 окт 13, 2007

The slight caffeine kick and antioxidant boost is perfect for my morning shakes. I used it in a martini and added just enough kick.

Pleasant taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1488851 мар 01, 2008

With anti-oxidants it is difficult to see if there is any effect, however this has a pleasant taste and I am happy to take my two spoons every day. I do wonder about the stability of the anti-oxidants, as this is in liquid form.

Now Foods- Mangoni

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1274616 авг 21, 2008

Another great transaction from iHerb. They have the best prices and ship right away---Thank you iHerb-I shall return. Bev in AZ

WOW!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1907005 сен 06, 2008

To improve my blood pressure, blood sugar levels, and kidney function, I've started taking this, colostrum, now foods glyconutrient complex, and manapol (all available on iherb) and mixing them into V8 Fusion juice. I started feeling amazing after the first day! You really don't know what healthy feels like until you try this stuff.

Great quality and price.