Has helped me tremendously!

Posted by Reviewer1264200 on Aug 19, 2008

I've taken this for 3 months and it's helped me tremendously with digestion and sluggish liver. It's a quality product for a great price and I plan to continue taking it.

For Seasonal Detox

Posted by jemolian on Sep 28, 2011

Great mixture of some common ingredients for liver detoxification. Great for a seasonal detox.

Great cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2721264 on Aug 03, 2009

I've been having some detox issues, and this product really encourages impurities to get out. My skin is clearer and I have more energy.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2413600 on Aug 13, 2009

Since I've had my gallbladder removed I have to be particularly careful of taking care of my liver and this product has helped a lot with the digestive problems I was having.

Elevated AST & ALT liver enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1062047 on Feb 12, 2010

I had elevated liver enzymes 3 months after being put on a medication (an antidepressant used for hot flashes). I quit that med & also the aromatase inhibitor (for post stage III breast cancer) that I was also on, along with no alcohol, limited animal fats & no acetaminophen. One month after taking the alpha lipoic acid, milk thistle & Liver Detoxifier (Now Foods brand) all of the lab values were back to normal. Needless to say I will carefully evaluate any medication my oncologist recommends & watch my life style

Good, but very diuretic

Posted by Reviewer2731139 on Sep 29, 2011

Like many reviewers here have mentioned, this has everything but the kitchen sink in it. It does a very good job at detoxing and regenerating the liver. My only complaint is that it has too strong of a diuretic action. While taking this product I have to urinate every hour or so. After four days I felt dehydrated, even though I was drinking lots of fluids. I will probably use this every few months for a short time.

Excellent, synergistic ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1811316 on Feb 22, 2012

I used this in conjunction with Nature's Way Kidney Bladder and I can say that after 6 days I saw a difference in my urine, eye circles and also had brighter eyes. I highly recommend. The two together make you go to the toilette often, so drink a lot of water with them/it.

cool combo

Posted by Reviewer1263751 on Aug 29, 2012

Nice combination. The only thing i dont like in formula is Pancreatin (Pancreatic Enzymes).

Try it !

Posted by Reviewer1303426 on Mar 22, 2010

Only used it 2x/day for two weeks and it help me with my stamina.

great formula

Posted by 4725724491075114571 on Jan 22, 2016

This is a very good formulation, I bought this product for my brother who was suffering from a fatty liver after only one bottle his liver enzymes readings went back to normal and his liver is no longer fatty, amazing results in such short time, of course diet is also important in healing the liver. The only objection I have is the presence of magnesium stearate in the capsules I wish they'd remove it from this amazing product, that is the only reason I gave it only 4 stars.