Впервые в iHerb?!

Now Foods, Порошок для поддержки суставов, 11 унций (312 г)

руб 586.45
Reviews 5-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (5)

Great for dogs

Posted by Reviewer2029707 on May 20, 2008

After trying the vet medicine, which made our lab sick, have been using this product for at least 5 years. Our 11 yr old lab can do over 5 mile hikes and does not come up stiff and lame like she used to.

Experiencing relief

Posted by Reviewer2185013 on Jun 22, 2007

I have been using Now Joint Support Powder for three months to help my L-4,5 disk re-generate. The pain level has greatly diminished and I have had no acute onsets of low back pain. I also doing lumbar extension exercises in conjunction with the Joint Support Powder.

Helps with Arthritis Pain

Posted by Reviewer1958329 on Mar 12, 2008

I took a glucosamine/MSM product for several years but stopped because I didn't think I needed it. After a few months I was in a lot of pain in my fingers, knees and hip. I realized that I should not have stopped taking glucosamine. So I found this product and it worked faster than capsules or tablets because the powder dissolves in liquid so gets in the system faster. It is a little difficult to dissolve completely. Should probably shake it. I take it in a 100% juice product. I won't be without it now.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2466666 on Feb 20, 2009

I started having joint pain again after I stopped taking glucosamine (Knox Nutra Joint). I decided to start taking a joint supplement again and found this one. I really think it has helped because my joint pain (mainly knees) has gone away again.

Пожаловаться

Our dog loves this stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1922967 on Mar 09, 2009

We sprinkle this on our dog's food twice a day. We ran out of it for a week, and he started limping again.