Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Now Foods, Healthy Foods, агар в порошке, 2 унции (57 г)

руб 422.84
Reviews 5-star
Other Reviews (2)

Nice!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1676712 Apr 19, 2011

i love this product! I made "chocolate" jelly and I used fat-free milk,stevia,cocoa,vanilla-extract and this agar powder and it was so good! My 3-year-old daughter also loved it! Great product!

Пожаловаться

Now Foods, Agar Powder, 2 oz (57 g)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1481253 Jul 24, 2010

Good for making natural gelatin. I am going to try to make carrot cheese with this agar agar. I have heard it is like cheddar cheese but natural.

Does what it says

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1557027 Dec 02, 2010

I really wanted this to make gelatin. However using it as it says ... 2T to a pint of liquid ... made it like rubber, and was not edible. I am going to try again using much less to see if I can get it more to my liking, (Jello).

Already ordered more!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3321859 Apr 14, 2010

This Agar Powder is great! It's much less expensive than I've found it elsewhere and is stored in a convenient pop-top bottle. I use it for something almost every day and have already ordered two more bottles.

Пожаловаться

Great for thickening! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Отзыв оставлен gettingwell Jul 10, 2013

This seems like a small amount but it isn't because it goes a long, long way. I found that I only needed about 1/3 of what the recipe called for which was about 1/4 tsp. This is the same as agar agar and is a great replacement for a thickener to be used in jello's or Panna Cotta.