Ваша корзина пуста
Подарки Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Заболевания A-Z

Now Foods, Эфирное масло лаванды, 4 жидких унций (118 мл)

руб 1440.73
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (18)

Love it love it love it

Posted by Reviewer1196506 on Sep 26, 2008

I love the scent, and I can make my products as strong or subtle as I want, since I control the ingredients. I've been using this everywhere - added a few drops to distilled white vinegar and use it in my final clothing wash cycle, added some to a mix of distilled white vinegar and peroxide to use as a non-wood floor cleaner, added it a mix of borax and baking soda for a surface cleaner - works well and smells great!

Пожаловаться

Better than the organic one

Posted by Reviewer1848625 on Mar 17, 2009

I like the scent of this lavender oil better than the organic one from the same brand. This one smells more like actual lavender.

Jeanne Massaquoi

Posted by Reviewer2233554 on Oct 31, 2008

The Lavender oil is wonderful, as usual. I sprinkle a little in my shower everyday and it makes me feel very restful and perfumes the whole house.

love Lavender oil

Posted by Reviewer1780975 on May 28, 2009

I add to water in spray bottle and use in bath,on bed linens and when grandsons visiting it chases the monsters away.

I like this oil.

Posted by Reviewer2259781 on Sep 17, 2009

I use this for everything... so relaxing. Also, its keeping the moths out of my wool. Good price.