Now Foods, Echinacea & Goldenseal Plus, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

руб 346.61
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

This product works

Posted by Reviewer2562148 From Texas on Jan 03, 2011

this product works for flu,and the symptoms,sniffles,caughing and infections in the teeth,mouth. I have used it for years instead of antibiotics. I have not taken antibiotics in more than 10 years since I found this combination. The Now product line is best priced. It will boost the natural immune of your body. I use this instead of an antibiotic but keep refrigerated after opening. The most important thing to remember when using herbs is it may take a little longer than a pharmecutical brand of antibiotics.,you must continue using for 8 days minimum, if you have the flu or cold. I use 3 full droppers for one dose. Three times a day,in a small glass of juice,tea,chocolate soy milk. I take a dose when I first wake up,middle of the day and at night before sleep. You will begin to feel better on the third day but I continue to use it for 8 days minimum. I also take an exectorant decongestant, like Musinex-D,if the caugh persists. I hope this information helps. My best friend whom is a LVN started me using this combination because I did not have a Dr.and the cost of medicine is so expensive.

Пожаловаться

Good if you think you're getting a cold or sore throat

Posted by Reviewer2416129 From California on May 18, 2008

Product seems to work well. I took it at the first sign of getting a sore throat and cold. Never got the cold and my sore throat went away shortly.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1410431 From California on May 06, 2009

I use this product quite often. I put it in tea, smoothies, oatmeal, etc., and it's so mild that you don't even taste it. It's helped me avoid colds and keeps my immune system strong in conjunction with a few other supplements that I take.

Пожаловаться

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

I use Now Foods Fresh Green Black Walnut Wormwood complex, Now Foods Propolis Plus Extract, Now Foods Olive Leaf Glycerite, Now Foods Echinacea Extract, Now Foods Pau D’Arco Extract, Now Foods Echinacea & Goldenseal Plus and Planetary Herbals SinusFree as anti-bacteria, anti-viral, anti fungus, anti parasites immune boosting tonic! Since it is in tincture form, it can be mixed with other herbal tinctures to take together as long as you don’t mind the taste. I take it once every 2-3 days. Tinctures are more potent, easily absorbed thus much fast acting than capsules/tablets. Echinacea is one of the most researched and famous for immune boosting effect. It is anti bacterial, viral and fungal. It is also known as a wide range of uses such as wound treatment, poisoning etc. This product also consists of other immune boosting or anti bacteria/viral herbs. Goldenseal helps to kill the pathogens in the intestine guts. There is cayenne used to help drive the herbs to where it’s needed by increasing blood circulation. Cayenne also makes it mild spi cy to take! It would be nice if the product is alcohol free. Pricewise, it is fairly reasonable. Check out my page for more reviews!

Now Foods, Echinacea & Goldenseal Plus

Posted by Reviewer1544045 From Belgium on Dec 26, 2008

Good combination of natural defenses.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »