RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,294.18

₽2,031.45

Экономия: ₽737.27 (скидка 36%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Works As a Preventative

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1389905 Apr 27, 2010

This seems to work for me to help prevent my UTIs which are always set off from sex. I make sure that I do a dose before or immediately after and I have been UTI free for two months now which is great. Cypro doesn't even work for me anymore even though the culture says that it should. I did use this product for two weeks while I knew that I had an infecion and while it did ease my sysmptoms, the UTI came back full on as soon as I stopped taking the powder. In summary, works to prevent UTIs but not while an infection has already set in. Also for chronic UTI sufferers out there. I LOVE acidic foods (wine, coffee, tea, chocolate, spicy foods, thai) but they are also very irritating to the urinary tract. When irritated, the tissue is more inflammed and prone to bacterial infections. I now take two Prelief capelets with whatever may be acidic. My life has CHANGED. I was getting UTI's 1-2x a month and was miserable. Prelief has been key in keeping my urinary tract from becoming irrated so I am less prone to UTIs.

D-Mannose

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1637053 Aug 11, 2010

My 95 year old mother uses this product regularly to keep urinary tract infections at bay. It works. Without it, she had several infections.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Very effective and works fast

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2526089 Jul 24, 2013

This really helps me, I find that the powder works better than the capsules. However, you need to take double (or more) of the recommended dosage during acute UTI episodes. Also, it's best to wait at least an hour after taking it to pee, so it stays in your urine and has a chance to work.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Awesome for urinary tract infections

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1839228 Oct 25, 2014

Always keep this on hand -- works fast to stop symptoms and to prevent and clear urinary tract infections.

Got it for UTI

Отзыв оставлен KittyLang Aug 17, 2014

It worked for my uti for some time but then stopped.

works well

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2365249 May 21, 2008

Keeps e coli infections at bay. But important to remember that it doesn't work against all other bacteria, such as P. Stuarti,a common hospital acquired infection, often the result of an indwelling urine catheter.

D- Mannose

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3054197 Feb 22, 2011

I am happy with the product but would have liked more information on dosage in regard to Urinary tract infections

not enough powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1635845 Jun 04, 2016

D- Mannose always wonderfully helpful for my chronic UTIs 😉 but my only complaint is that the powder seems to go way too fast 😕 IHerb Is always the best price but it still is very expensive if you need it all the time unfortunately 😕 I'm wondering if the capsules are of better value ... Not sure .

Great for preventing E-coli infections

Отзыв оставлен 5529362812069115021 Aug 03, 2016

I take this regularly for IC as it prevents gram-negative bacteria such as e-coli from attaching to the bladder wall. When I take it I don't get any of these infections so I think its working

Keep some on hand.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1747422 Aug 03, 2013

I keep it on hand, just in case. It makes me feel better. I used to use it as a daily preventative but it didn't seem to work. It's too much money for that also. So I'll try ACV daily instead and keep the D-Mannose as a secret weapon for UTI.

Позиции 1-10 из 40