Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Now Foods, Кора корицы, 600 мг, 120 капсул

$8.27
$12.99
руб 430.68
Экономия: $4.72 (скидка 36%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 117 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (18)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 99

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Super Great Product & Price!

13 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2890237 Jan 03, 2009

Bought this for my sister. It is effective in killing fungal infections when the most-prescribed rx isn't. Super great product. Also good for diabetics to keep sugar down naturally. My father and brother both use it for that. Great price! iHerb's service is always the very best!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

blood glucose

11 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3235456 Apr 13, 2009

This product has had amazing effects on my blood glucose. I've been a diabetic for almost 15 years and except for insulin, this has been more effective at glucose control for me than most prescription medications!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Now Foods, Cinnamon Bark 600 mg

10 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3106352 Dec 12, 2008

Since I have been taking this product (two capsules a day), I have noticed a marked decrease in my craving for sweets. I'm not certain, but it seems that my overall appetite has mellowed a bit - no side effects that I can tell. :-)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

cinnamon cassia

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2788450 Mar 21, 2012

Very bummed!!!! they changed this to cassia. My liver couldn't handle cassia, so I had found Now cinnamon (ceylon), which I could then handle very well - used for PCOS and insulin resistance. Now I've got to hunt for another ceylon cinnamon product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

IT works for PCOS!!

12 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2669743 Sep 01, 2007

I was recently diagnosed with PCOS and I have been taking NOW cinnamon bark to help with the PCOS. IT has taken away most of my cravings, The wieght is falling off of me, and also it has suppressed my appetite. IT works! ITs very high quality TRUE cinnamon!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 99

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »