Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Now Foods, Cinnamon Bark, 600 mg, 120 Capsules

руб 288.55
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (17)

Super Great Product & Price!

Posted by Reviewer2890237 on Jan 03, 2009

Bought this for my sister. It is effective in killing fungal infections when the most-prescribed rx isn't. Super great product. Also good for diabetics to keep sugar down naturally. My father and brother both use it for that. Great price! iHerb's service is always the very best!

blood glucose

Posted by Reviewer3235456 on Apr 13, 2009

This product has had amazing effects on my blood glucose. I've been a diabetic for almost 15 years and except for insulin, this has been more effective at glucose control for me than most prescription medications!

Now Foods, Cinnamon Bark 600 mg

Posted by Reviewer3106352 on Dec 12, 2008

Since I have been taking this product (two capsules a day), I have noticed a marked decrease in my craving for sweets. I'm not certain, but it seems that my overall appetite has mellowed a bit - no side effects that I can tell. :-)

cinnamon cassia

Posted by Reviewer2788450 on Mar 21, 2012

Very bummed!!!! they changed this to cassia. My liver couldn't handle cassia, so I had found Now cinnamon (ceylon), which I could then handle very well - used for PCOS and insulin resistance. Now I've got to hunt for another ceylon cinnamon product.

IT works for PCOS!!

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Sep 01, 2007

I was recently diagnosed with PCOS and I have been taking NOW cinnamon bark to help with the PCOS. IT has taken away most of my cravings, The wieght is falling off of me, and also it has suppressed my appetite. IT works! ITs very high quality TRUE cinnamon!!