RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽556.80

₽873.53

Экономия: ₽316.73 (скидка 36%)

Оценки Покупателей

5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Super Great Product & Price!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2890237 Jan 03, 2009

Bought this for my sister. It is effective in killing fungal infections when the most-prescribed rx isn't. Super great product. Also good for diabetics to keep sugar down naturally. My father and brother both use it for that. Great price! iHerb's service is always the very best!

blood glucose

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3235456 Apr 13, 2009

This product has had amazing effects on my blood glucose. I've been a diabetic for almost 15 years and except for insulin, this has been more effective at glucose control for me than most prescription medications!

cinnamon cassia

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2788450 Mar 21, 2012

Very bummed!!!! they changed this to cassia. My liver couldn't handle cassia, so I had found Now cinnamon (ceylon), which I could then handle very well - used for PCOS and insulin resistance. Now I've got to hunt for another ceylon cinnamon product.

Now Foods, Cinnamon Bark 600 mg

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3106352 Dec 12, 2008

Since I have been taking this product (two capsules a day), I have noticed a marked decrease in my craving for sweets. I'm not certain, but it seems that my overall appetite has mellowed a bit - no side effects that I can tell. :-)

IT works for PCOS!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2669743 Sep 01, 2007

I was recently diagnosed with PCOS and I have been taking NOW cinnamon bark to help with the PCOS. IT has taken away most of my cravings, The wieght is falling off of me, and also it has suppressed my appetite. IT works! ITs very high quality TRUE cinnamon!!

Cinnamon Bark

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2852349 Nov 27, 2007

My doctor,who is also trained in alternative medicines, suggested cinnamon as a means to lower my blood sugar, which was slightly elevated. It worked for m--blood sugar level was reduced to normal.

Great Deal

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1939918 Jan 05, 2009

Our Doctor recommended this for diabetic sugar level spikes and it seems to work well.

Now foods cinnimon bark

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3107617 Oct 20, 2008

I recently read that the cinnamon cassia is not as good as the cinnamon vernom. The only brand I could find this in was Now. It is great and I am diabetic cinnamon lowers blood sugar and It is true Vernom is much better. My sugar has come down much more since using this form of cinnamon.

Good for weight loss

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2025838 Feb 20, 2011

After reading some of the reviews here, I decided to try this brand of cinnamon. I've tried other brands in the past and saw no difference so I was a bit skeptical. I've always had a problem with my body storing excess fat so I had to watch carbs so closely. After age 50, that didn't even seem to help much as my weight crept up. I read Gary Taubes' last two books and understand that when your blood sugar rises, your body produces insulin which directs excess blood glucose into your fat cells. It's not simply calories in/calories out. Anyway, I started these as directed and I know my blood sugar is not spiking. My weight is slowly coming back down. I haven't been this bullish on a supplement in a long time. I'll take this stuff for life if it keeps working this way.

must have

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2019476 Jul 23, 2010

very good product,has reduced my sugar cravings n ive lost 5 lbs just using it for about a weeek,love it

Позиции 1-10 из 100