RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,135.68

₽1,485.16

Экономия: ₽349.49 (скидка 24%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

For prevention of cardiovascular diseases ---------Для профилактики сердечно-сосудистых заболеваний

Отзыв оставлен Sunshinesunray May 28, 2014

The tasteof this product is a bit bitter. But the bottle is handy, it is convenient to use. I would recommend this product to everyone for the prevention of cardiovascular diseases. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Вкус горьковатый. Но бутылка удобная, удобно пить. Я всем рекомендую этот продукт для профилактики сердечно-сосудистых заболеваний. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите " YES". Спасибо!

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Flax Seed Oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2254316 Mar 06, 2009

Great product. I mix it with light cottage cheese and it taste great. db

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

This and Pea Protein are recommended together

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2921417 Aug 22, 2011

This Flax Seed Oil and Pea Protein are recommended to be taken together. I've tried this. From experience, I'd still say the pea protein taken with garden of life ultra probiotics is still a better amino acid punch for workout gains. It's a good product and I'd take it again, though as I mentioned above, there is a better team for workouts.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Bittter flavor

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2688565 Dec 02, 2010

I ordered this organic flax oil because the price was much lower than other choices. After using it I determined that it definately had an aftertaste which I can only describe as bitter. I now order Barlean's and am satisfied with that.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

flax seed oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2126357 Feb 02, 2010

I LOVE just eating flax seed oil alone, but this brand is bitter. I can hide that pretty much when putting it in a smoothie, but will change to another brand such as Barlean's.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Too refined

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1642118 Oct 02, 2009

I am used to Barlean's Highest Lignan flax oil and this oil doesn't have any of the particulates in it. I won't order again.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

palatable and especially useful to vegetarians and vegans

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2635458 Nov 03, 2009

This oil is palatable enough to be used on salads and provides vital Omegas to vegetarian and vegan diets, which lack in them

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2413236 Dec 16, 2009

I bought this to add to smoothies in the hopes of boosting my spirit during the winter months. In conjunction with some other changes, it really seems to have helped.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Flax seed oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2628027 Jan 11, 2010

Very good quality!

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Now Foods versus Barlean's

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1091779 Apr 14, 2009

Our experience is that Now Foods Flax oil works for us better than Barlean's (Using time is 2 months from each). May be the cause is the transit time, so the Fresh pressed daily Barlean's is 3 to 4 day's out of a refrigiator, we live in the Netherlands.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Позиции 1-10 из 51

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »