Customer Reviews

Now Foods, Certified Organic Flax Seed Oil, 24 fl oz (710 ml)

$17.58
$22.99
руб 627.75
Savings of: $5.41 (24% Off)
4.3 out of 5 based on 56 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (9)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 47 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Flax Seed Oil

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2254316 From Tennessee on Mar 06, 2009

Purchased at iHerb

Great product. I mix it with light cottage cheese and it taste great. db

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Too refined

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1642118 From Illinois on Oct 02, 2009

Purchased at iHerb

I am used to Barlean's Highest Lignan flax oil and this oil doesn't have any of the particulates in it. I won't order again.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

flax seed oil

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2126357 From California on Feb 02, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

I LOVE just eating flax seed oil alone, but this brand is bitter. I can hide that pretty much when putting it in a smoothie, but will change to another brand such as Barlean's.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Bittter flavor

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2688565 on Dec 02, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

I ordered this organic flax oil because the price was much lower than other choices. After using it I determined that it definately had an aftertaste which I can only describe as bitter. I now order Barlean's and am satisfied with that.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Use it daily!

Posted by Reviewer2687316 From Tennessee on Dec 08, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

I add this flax seed oil my morning smoothie and my daily juice. I stopped taking cholesterol med to give my body a chance to process cholesterol (plus I quit meat and dairy) and I went from 225 to 193 in my overall cholesterol reading.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-5 of 47 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives