LOVE IT!!

Posted by Reviewer1330802 on Jun 19, 2009

I first tried this in the smaller version and loved it so much that when I saw this size, I had to purchase it as it is more economical and such a great value! This particular Stevia is my absolute favorite and I have tried quite a few different brands..

Stevia Glycerite

Posted by Reviewer3167470 on Jun 23, 2009

This is easy to use and Stevia is so much safer than chemically produced sweetners. I will continue to order this product.

A Little goes a long long way

Posted by Reviewer1922231 on Jun 26, 2009

Although stevia is not my favorite sweetener, this is probably the best tasting stevia I've tried yet. I use it to extend the sweetness of the erythritol that I use.

Stevial Glycerite

Posted by Reviewer1341193 on Jul 28, 2009

We use this to sweeten most of our foods and beverages - without the calories or spiking insulin levels. We have not drank soda in many years because we use therapeutic grade essential oils in our water and sweeten it with Stevia!

Stevia Sweetner - replaced sugar for my coffee

Posted by Reviewer2457308 on Sep 03, 2009

I have reduced the amount of processed sugar substantially since beginning to use this great tasting natural sweetner. I have shared with my friends who also love this product.

No Bitter Taste

Posted by Reviewer3348525 on Oct 26, 2009

This is a product that I have ordered many times. I like it because it has No bitter aftertaste like some other stevia products do. I use it all the time and it lasts and lasts and lasts!

Best Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1687080 on Nov 09, 2009

Trying to be weight conscience...I found that the taste is the best around. I have never baked with it. I use it daily in my lemon water..that I guzzle all day long. Not as great in coffee, but wonderful in tea. I really enjoy it!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1139917 on Nov 14, 2009

You cannot go wrong with this, I will add my voice- no after taste, best price anywhere. stevia not only is a great sweetner but has added health benefits, supporting liver etc. plus if that is not enough you are ordering form one of the best. Iherb always trying to do the best for the customer

best value

Posted by Reviewer1898311 on Jul 05, 2013

love it,used to love the price but price keeps increasing. have found it cheaper elsewhere

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer2952511 on Nov 01, 2007

Our family has been useing this product for two years now. I bake with it and use it to sweeten everything from ice tea to hot cereal. It does not have that bite to it that some stevia's can have. You should try it!