| Russia
| USD ($)

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Now Foods, Beet Sugar, 3 lbs (1361 g)

$7.34
$8.99
Экономия: $1.65 (скидка 18%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 87 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (12)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 75

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

GMO-beets!!!

31 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1940808 Jun 10, 2011

This beet sugar is made from GMO beets!!!(I just confirmed it with them). Sadly, nobody else manufactures beet sugar :(

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

CAUTION for sulfite sensitivity - may cause reaction

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Health-Is-Wealth Nov 28, 2013

Thought this would be a good alternative to cane sugar after reading the reviews. However, I found this sugar caused me to feel breathless and therefore do not believe it's suitable for sulfite sensitivity/MCS - I won't continue to use it. Cane sugar doesn't provoke the same reaction. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Our saving grace!!!

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2715813 Jan 29, 2008

Our autistic son is allergic to cane sugar and corn so finding a sugar or alternative sweetener not derived from a corn or chemical source is impossible. We ordered this wonderful beet sugar as he is not allergic to beets HE LOVES IT we now bake everything for him desserts, breads, etc....it is a God send and we thank you!! We will continue using your product FOREVER!!!!!!!! Lori

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great alternative to Cane Sugar

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3246981 Jul 28, 2008

I have been using this now for a couple of weeks and am thrilled with this product. I am allergic to cane sugar but I can have beet sugar. It tastes wonderful and a perfect choice for my family. I've made brownies with it and homemade whipped cream...both tasted heavenly! If you are on a rotation diet, this item is in the Goosefoot family instead of the Grass family so it is related to Beets and Spinach instead of Wheat, Oats, and Corn. It helped me a lot in my rotation.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Beet Sugar

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3316773 Mar 04, 2008

My daughter is allergic to cane sugar. Beet sugar is not available in our local grocery store. Orders are processed immediately and arrive within a resonable time, 7 to 10 days. I order several bags at one time; the $4.00 shipping charge is greatly appreciated since sugar is heavy!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 75

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »