Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов до пунктов выдачи Boxberry

Now Foods, Astragalus Plus Extract, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

руб 377.35
Reviews 5-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

TCM

Posted by Reviewer1434497 on Oct 22, 2008

I like the fact that this product contains several immune boosting traditional Chinese herbs. I've had a difficult time finding most of them in local health food stores.

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Apr 17, 2008

Very good quality astragalus tincture that acts as a tonic and immune booster. Works for me.

Good immune support

Posted by Reviewer1642118 on Mar 17, 2012

I have used an astragalus product (either Now Foods or Gaia Herb) to help control my systemic lupus since 2000. I wouldn't go without it and have found some literature to support its use in lupus. It is an immune modulator, evening out the overactive immune system in lupus.

An "old" proven remedy

Posted by Reviewer1753634 on Nov 16, 2009

I fall back on this when all else fails. In the future I will buy this rather than the sambucol purchased at the same time.

Building the Immune System

Posted by Reviewer1682901 on Sep 08, 2010

I got sick about 10 months ago. (may have been H1N1) and I just couldn't shake it completely. Since I have been on this Herb I have been feeling better, getting my strength and stamina back. What a relief!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »