RU

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

TCM

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1434497 Oct 22, 2008

I like the fact that this product contains several immune boosting traditional Chinese herbs. I've had a difficult time finding most of them in local health food stores.

review

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2877120 Apr 17, 2008

Very good quality astragalus tincture that acts as a tonic and immune booster. Works for me.

Good immune support

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1642118 Mar 17, 2012

I have used an astragalus product (either Now Foods or Gaia Herb) to help control my systemic lupus since 2000. I wouldn't go without it and have found some literature to support its use in lupus. It is an immune modulator, evening out the overactive immune system in lupus.

great product

Отзыв оставлен 5708802748742399519 Oct 27, 2014

needed to boost my immunity, this did the trick!

An "old" proven remedy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1753634 Nov 16, 2009

I fall back on this when all else fails. In the future I will buy this rather than the sambucol purchased at the same time.

Building the Immune System

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1682901 Sep 08, 2010

I got sick about 10 months ago. (may have been H1N1) and I just couldn't shake it completely. Since I have been on this Herb I have been feeling better, getting my strength and stamina back. What a relief!

very good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2535869 Feb 20, 2011

Very good strongly recommend

Great immune system boost

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1022142 Apr 23, 2011

Great for daily intake to strengthen immune system. I had a cold few days ago. I took this three times a day and I got better in three days. It's a record recovering time for myself. Recommend this highly!

Miraculus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1114391 Nov 18, 2011

This is a formula for everyone to have at home. Cold, flu it cuts the recovery time by two.

Dorothy, Missouri

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1108133 Dec 21, 2009

I bought most this product for a friend and family members who used because the do not have credit card to oorder on line. However I wwas told the are very good and helps her. I may try it my sometimes soon Also when she told me it was not sealed and I called for complain, I was replaced fast. Thank you for your attention and delivery

Позиции 1-10 из 10