RU

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Prostatitis Maintence

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1111821 Mar 08, 2008

I've had Prostatitis for 2 years. For some reason when I take Astragalus, it takes away all the pain and inflammation. I really feel like the condition is gone!!!!

happy customer

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2251107 Feb 21, 2009

this product has kept me healthy while surrounded by others fighting off a horrible flu.

TCM

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1434497 Oct 22, 2008

I like the fact that this product contains several immune boosting traditional Chinese herbs. I've had a difficult time finding most of them in local health food stores.

review

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2877120 Apr 17, 2008

Very good quality astragalus tincture that acts as a tonic and immune booster. Works for me.

Good immune support

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1642118 Mar 17, 2012

I have used an astragalus product (either Now Foods or Gaia Herb) to help control my systemic lupus since 2000. I wouldn't go without it and have found some literature to support its use in lupus. It is an immune modulator, evening out the overactive immune system in lupus.

Building the Immune System

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1682901 Sep 08, 2010

I got sick about 10 months ago. (may have been H1N1) and I just couldn't shake it completely. Since I have been on this Herb I have been feeling better, getting my strength and stamina back. What a relief!

An "old" proven remedy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1753634 Nov 16, 2009

I fall back on this when all else fails. In the future I will buy this rather than the sambucol purchased at the same time.

Miraculus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1114391 Nov 18, 2011

This is a formula for everyone to have at home. Cold, flu it cuts the recovery time by two.

Great immune system boost

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1022142 Apr 23, 2011

Great for daily intake to strengthen immune system. I had a cold few days ago. I took this three times a day and I got better in three days. It's a record recovering time for myself. Recommend this highly!

very good