Now Foods, Acetyl-L Carnitine, 500 mg, 100 Vcaps

руб 688.25
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (6)

Could cause amazing dreams with DMAE

Posted by Reviewer1251840 From Maine on Jul 22, 2008

I tried this and DMAE, both with brain function in mind... basically I was looking for more plasticity, memory, and overall horsepower. The first night I got the shipment I took some of both, along with Taurine, and had an unexpected dream of truly epic proportions - vivid, long, and coherent. I looked up DMAE on erowid dot org, on a hunch, and it was listed as causing dreams, so I stuck with that one and gave this up so as to not take too many supplements. I have fewer dreams now, and wonder if I'd do better to combine again. Other than that, there isn't much I can say besides I stand by Now Foods.

Пожаловаться

Excelent presentation of a good product (Acetyl-L-Carnitine)

Posted by Reviewer1762785 From Wyoming on Apr 11, 2008

I used to order this from a more expensive seller and I found this to be a good presentation of a good product. I usually go through exhausting work periods and I feel this helps to overcome exhaustion until a more restful period is available.

Пожаловаться

Helps with energy and weight loss

Posted by Reviewer1782385 From Virginia on Feb 28, 2008

I have CFIDS and it is part of my treatment.

Great value and Quality

Posted by Reviewer2528228 From California on Oct 12, 2006

Great value and quality. Does not deteriorate like some of the powders. NOW foods is a company with high integrity and quality.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1955297 From Illinois on Oct 30, 2007

These pills are very good for maintaining brain function especially when taken with the biotin below.

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »