Ваша корзина пуста

1 Звезды
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (11)

Could cause amazing dreams with DMAE

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1251840 Jul 22, 2008

I tried this and DMAE, both with brain function in mind... basically I was looking for more plasticity, memory, and overall horsepower. The first night I got the shipment I took some of both, along with Taurine, and had an unexpected dream of truly epic proportions - vivid, long, and coherent. I looked up DMAE on erowid dot org, on a hunch, and it was listed as causing dreams, so I stuck with that one and gave this up so as to not take too many supplements. I have fewer dreams now, and wonder if I'd do better to combine again. Other than that, there isn't much I can say besides I stand by Now Foods.

Пожаловаться

Excelent presentation of a good product (Acetyl-L-Carnitine)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1762785 Apr 11, 2008

I used to order this from a more expensive seller and I found this to be a good presentation of a good product. I usually go through exhausting work periods and I feel this helps to overcome exhaustion until a more restful period is available.

Пожаловаться

Helps with energy and weight loss

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1782385 Feb 28, 2008

I have CFIDS and it is part of my treatment.

Great value and Quality

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2528228 Oct 12, 2006

Great value and quality. Does not deteriorate like some of the powders. NOW foods is a company with high integrity and quality.

Excellent

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1955297 Oct 30, 2007

These pills are very good for maintaining brain function especially when taken with the biotin below.