RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,083.81

₽1,700.98

Экономия: ₽617.17 (скидка 36%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Energy Food

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3223293 Apr 28, 2009

As this is the first time I've taken Acai, I delayed writing a review until I'd finished 1 bottle. Taste: powdery if mixed with cold drinks, but fine with any juice at room temperature. Noticable Effects: 1) gives a tremendous boost of energy. I take it twice a day, morning and afternoon. 2) noticed some weight loss although I'm not on a diet. I will be ordering this product again, as I'm eager to see what other effects it has on my general health when taken reqularly.

great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3231842 Apr 06, 2009

I like this. You can reconstitute your own acai juice without all the sugar. The taste is bitter, but good. Also, much cheaper than other acai products.

Good Supplement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2287812 Jan 25, 2010

Acai is a good supplement no doubt. However, for some strange reason whenever I use this brand I break out into hives. I would still recommend it has it is very helpful before and during my menstrual cycle.

Acai Powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2203440 Jul 08, 2009

I use this product every day in my smoothie and when I am at the gym. It revives me and gives me more energy to perform. I am 63 years old.

Great price

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2265261 Jul 21, 2009

This is the perfect product to add to superfood mixtures, it tastes really good and gives you a boost of energy.

Good value

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2394883 Nov 02, 2009

This is a very good value Acai powder. It has a very dark purple color. It mixes reasonably well in water, but there is some pulp that doesn't dissolve. I have read reviews on other brands of Acai that say it tastes like dirt. This one tastes like a sour berry. If you prefer a sweet taste, just add some Stevia.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Very happy with this acai

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3170253 Aug 27, 2009

As good as they come...or any I have tried...

Acai Powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1791065 Jul 29, 2009

Great supplement to add to smoothies and recovery drinks

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Best choice if looking for acai

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2664686 Aug 03, 2009

Other freeze-dried acai only consists of the pulp. This brand includes the skin, which adds to the nutritional benefits. Nothing else added. Tastes good and pure and I feel better taking it than the diluted juices or pricey tablets.

concentrated anti-oxidant

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1611526 Apr 21, 2009

This highly beneficial powder can be sprinkled on just about any dish, added to a smoothy, used to make a coconut milk ice cream....use your imagination to enliven your taste buds while nourishing your body.

Позиции 1-10 из 47