RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Now Foods, Порошок асаи, Сертифицированная органика, 3 унции (85 г)

₽1,057.78
₽1,660.13
Экономия: ₽602.35 (скидка 36%)
4.2 из 5 на основании 69 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (23)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 46

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Energy Food

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3223293 Apr 28, 2009

As this is the first time I've taken Acai, I delayed writing a review until I'd finished 1 bottle. Taste: powdery if mixed with cold drinks, but fine with any juice at room temperature. Noticable Effects: 1) gives a tremendous boost of energy. I take it twice a day, morning and afternoon. 2) noticed some weight loss although I'm not on a diet. I will be ordering this product again, as I'm eager to see what other effects it has on my general health when taken reqularly.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good Supplement

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2287812 Jan 25, 2010

Acai is a good supplement no doubt. However, for some strange reason whenever I use this brand I break out into hives. I would still recommend it has it is very helpful before and during my menstrual cycle.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great price

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2265261 Jul 21, 2009

This is the perfect product to add to superfood mixtures, it tastes really good and gives you a boost of energy.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

great

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3231842 Apr 06, 2009

I like this. You can reconstitute your own acai juice without all the sugar. The taste is bitter, but good. Also, much cheaper than other acai products.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

concentrated anti-oxidant

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1611526 Apr 21, 2009

This highly beneficial powder can be sprinkled on just about any dish, added to a smoothy, used to make a coconut milk ice cream....use your imagination to enliven your taste buds while nourishing your body.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 46

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »