Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи. Заканчивается 30 сентября.

Nordic Naturals, Наилучшие омега-кислоты, с лимонным вкусом, 1000 мг, 180 мягких капсул

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (76)

Its good for you

Posted by Reviewer3104046 on May 31, 2013

I started to take this because I had very bad dry eye- it took some months but it did help.

Excellent results

Posted by Reviewer3291640 on Jul 26, 2012

I have been taking this supplement - 1 cap twice daily - for about a year on the recommendation of my naturopath. Nothing else has brought my triglycerides down, and this time they were way down, well within the desired range. I have had no "fishy reflux" or other undesirable side effects. Excellent product, I definitely recommend it.

Nordic Natural Fish Oil

Posted by HealthSavvy on Sep 07, 2012

The only one my (specialist) doctor recommends I take to be proactive with these relentless migraines of mine. Fish oil keeps my mind well oiled too!!! Its good for lots of things.

Very good quality product

Posted by Reviewer2188044 on Sep 15, 2012

I have used these for my family for years and we all love them

good product

Posted by Reviewer2511563 on Oct 21, 2012

Low percentage of saturated fat. I used to take low cost "omega 3" and now I try this expensive one.