RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Nordic Naturals, Omega-3D, Purified Fish Oil with Vitamin D3, Lemon, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

₽1,553.40
₽1,827.32
Экономия: ₽273.93 (скидка 15%)
4.9 из 5 на основании 16 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 16

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

Great Brand and Great Taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2033714 Nov 27, 2011

I usually buy Carlson's Finest Fish Oil but thought I would give this a try. It smells and tastes fresh with no after taste. I put this in my morning green superfood drink, and it adds a nice lemon taste. The only downside is it would be great to have a spill-proof, drip-proof top like the Carlson's bottle.

All the goodness!

Отзыв оставлен DinaB123 Jun 29, 2012

It's a no-brainer: D, E & Omega all in one teaspoon! Turn off your senses and just gulp it down if the fishy oil is not your "cup of tea'. Your body will thank you! I like that there's 1,000 IU of D3 - we don't get enough of it. I also like that there are no softgels or capsules to swallow. Less fillers is way better!

Great fish Oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3203281 Sep 12, 2013

I thought this product was great value when looking at the EPA and DHA levels in just one teaspoon. I chose the Omega 3D because for a few dollars extra you get 1000iu of vitamin D3. Studies are now showing that the oil remains more stable when it is combined with vitamin D and they are also a great combination if you're trying to reduce inflammation or boost mood. For me personally I found that my skin was really nice after a couple of weeks taking it and it tastes great.

love this product

Отзыв оставлен 5217082652185286662 Mar 09, 2015

I can see the difference for my son.. He now five but still can't recognise alphabet.. now he be able to count 1 until 10 and recognise alphabet.. His vocabulary getting improved and I proud of my son.. am glad to know about this product by Iherb. Tq I herb.

Fish Oil

Отзыв оставлен 5110933984946654954 Nov 18, 2012

Good product but it's a pretty small bottle.

Позиции 1-5 из 16