RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,504.73

₽1,770.07

Экономия: ₽265,35 (скидка 15%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Great Brand and Great Taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2033714 ноя 27, 2011

I usually buy Carlson's Finest Fish Oil but thought I would give this a try. It smells and tastes fresh with no after taste. I put this in my morning green superfood drink, and it adds a nice lemon taste. The only downside is it would be great to have a spill-proof, drip-proof top like the Carlson's bottle.

Great fish Oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3203281 сен 12, 2013

I thought this product was great value when looking at the EPA and DHA levels in just one teaspoon. I chose the Omega 3D because for a few dollars extra you get 1000iu of vitamin D3. Studies are now showing that the oil remains more stable when it is combined with vitamin D and they are also a great combination if you're trying to reduce inflammation or boost mood. For me personally I found that my skin was really nice after a couple of weeks taking it and it tastes great.

All the goodness!

Отзыв оставлен DinaB123 июн 29, 2012

It's a no-brainer: D, E & Omega all in one teaspoon! Turn off your senses and just gulp it down if the fishy oil is not your "cup of tea'. Your body will thank you! I like that there's 1,000 IU of D3 - we don't get enough of it. I also like that there are no softgels or capsules to swallow. Less fillers is way better!

Fish Oil

Отзыв оставлен 5110933984946654954 ноя 18, 2012

Good product but it's a pretty small bottle.

Good Stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1327455 дек 26, 2012

Omega-3 was recommended by my Rheumatologist and it seems to help with the inflammation. Most people living in the Northern Hemisphere are not getting enough Vitamin D, so taking Omega-3 and Vit. D together would seems to be a good move.

love this product

Отзыв оставлен 5217082652185286662 мар 09, 2015

I can see the difference for my son.. He now five but still can't recognise alphabet.. now he be able to count 1 until 10 and recognise alphabet.. His vocabulary getting improved and I proud of my son.. am glad to know about this product by Iherb. Tq I herb.

Excellent product!

Отзыв оставлен 5519926001099188833 авг 12, 2016

I have been using this product for two months and it really works... I like it because it leaves no fishy aftertaste or burb.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2620320 дек 30, 2011

It taste fine and I understand that Nordic fish oil is the best. This one has D3 which is not the cheap synthetic D2 stuff that is found in milk.

Mild flavor!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2900499 июн 04, 2012

Great stuff! The taste is very palatable and I would recommend this to anyone.

simply the best!