excellent

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Mar 06, 2011

my doctor recommends this. I always take it

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1699658 on Dec 19, 2012

Problem is, DHL International now charge £5 admin fee for handling ( about $8) so it makes ordering from iherb more expensive. I don't know what they do for the money but I think it ought to be mentioned in charges.

Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer2953361 on Jun 07, 2013

My husband swears by this. Omega 3 by Nordic Naturals is a must.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1405760 on Nov 29, 2011

I love Nordic Naturals and our whole family benefits from taking the supplements.

quality productt

Posted by Reviewer2991234 on Jan 08, 2012

Nordic Naturals hands down have the best fish oils on the market and Iherb have the best price! cant rave enough about them!

MOST SAFE FISH OIL ON THE MARKET

Posted by Reviewer2681241 on Mar 03, 2012

Even though MANY fish oil companies "claim" that are "distilled" in some way some still high levels of PCBs, but NORDIC NATURAL was the ONLY ONE that was chosen by fishoilsafety com that was the safest fish oil company of all. And their products work as they claim!!!

No Fish Burps

Posted by Reviewer3136403 on Apr 24, 2009

This is the only fish oil I have tried that doesn't give me the fish burps. I can't even tell I've taken it. The others gave me fish belches no matter what. It's pricey but worth it not to be tasting fish all day.

A GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1376712 on Apr 29, 2009

I was buying another high end brand, and paying almost twice as much. I am very pleased with this product. Ikeep rerigerated and have not experienced any "fishy burps."

Thanks a lot

Posted by Reviewer2332409 on Mar 21, 2012

Hi, I recieved and using great product.

Nordic Naturals Omega 3

Posted by 5173189488295529921 on Apr 09, 2015

Great product, fast shipping and great price. I checked around and IHerb beat everyone else. The website is easy to navigate, and easy to find whatever you may be looking for. I set up an account, which streamlines and makes online ordering even easier. Very very pleased with this company!!!