RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,678.38

₽1,974.37

Экономия: ₽295.99 (скидка 15%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

For dry eyes

Отзыв оставлен 5338961779486586829 Feb 22, 2015

My doc recommended to have Nordic fish oil for my dry eyes so I think I found a right one. I just started taking it so I dont know if my dry eye got improved but I will keep taking.

pure choice

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2737375 Nov 01, 2012

pure and reliable, not sure about the fish variety

Still looking for better Fish Oil

Отзыв оставлен 5282778767263760599 Aug 10, 2012

This is the first fish Oil I bought from Iherb. I took one in the morning and one around dinner and in 3-4 days I am loosing sleep and having a hard on at 4 in the morning (male 40+). Something in it is stimulating my brian. The common ingredient with Centrum seems to be Vitamin E 30 IU. Before this I took Blackmores FishOil + Evening Primrose 60 capsules on and off, no problem sleeping. My Triglyceride was down from 2xx level to 175, it also cause some acne. I don't know what this Nordic will do to my lipid profile but I know that I can not take it continuousely like Blackmore. I will be looking for a better fish oil. I never have a problem with fish oil test or berb, it is not an issue to me so I dont really appreciate what this Nordic has to offer.

Nordic fish oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1601043 Mar 20, 2012

Yet consume but think is a good product. Cheaper compare market price.

Nordic Omega 3

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1713670 Oct 30, 2007

Many people had suggested this brand. It is a little more expensive, but worth it,

Позиции 1-5 из 5