Nordic Naturals, Omega-3, Purified Fish Oil, Lemon, 1000 mg, 120 Soft Gels

русский (0)
Other Reviews (80)

Digests Well

Posted by Reviewer2416017 From California on Nov 22, 2007

This is my favorite of the fish oils.

Пожаловаться

Skin is softer; dandruff gone

Posted by Reviewer1318429 From New Hampshire on Dec 22, 2007

Not sure if it's a coincidence or a different product that I am taking called 7-KETO by Now Foods, but my skin feels softer- less bumps on arms and no blemishes on my face. Also I had a little bit of dandruff and it's gone. This is all in my 1st week. I haven't noticed an improvement on my ADD yet. I'm taking 2 a day.

great supplement

Posted by Reviewer2302029 From California on Apr 11, 2008

i really like this brand, as well as carlson when it comes to the liquid. there is no fishy aftertaste thanks to the zesty lemon flavor. definitely a big part of my supplemental regime, and has helped improve the appearance of my skin, eyes and hair, as well as joint aches and depression.

great product.

Posted by Reviewer1241222 From New York on Jun 06, 2009

I use this brand because I read about 2-3 years ago that they had the "purest" fish oil on the market. I take 6 a day as prescribed by my naturopath and my cholesterol has dropped significantly.

No Burps

Posted by Reviewer1582002 From Arizona on Nov 26, 2012

I didn't mind the little fish burps of the other brands. But, my wife refused to take them because of this. I ordered this in hopes that she would take it, and she does. She's been taking this for several months now with no complaints. Rarely, I will get a little burp ... but it's a real faint lemon taste. Nothing fishy about it AT ALL. Highly recommended.

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »