RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,604.46

₽3,063.88

Экономия: ₽459.42 (скидка 15%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

good blend

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3312344 May 06, 2010

this blend seems to work well for me. have been using for about a year. the addition of borage oil is a bonus. gel caps are good for travel ease. liquid form of this blend is less expensive, tastes mild, and is what i use at home.

Excellent Omega Oil supplement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3103314 Dec 17, 2011

I tried other Omega Oil supplements with no results. I saw a number of very positive reviews on Amazon and decided to give this particular Complete Omega Oil supplement a try. The FOG cleared, the depression lifted, and ADHD symptoms eased. And the lemon flavor is an added boost. I believe this supplement is laying a good foundation for me to finally make improvement after trying a wide variety of supplements with little results. If a brain does not have the vital nutrients it needs, then no amount of specialized computer exercises / counseling is going to work.

The Best in Omegas

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1096212 Jun 23, 2010

We take 4 a day. 2 in the morn and 2 @ night. We have strong immune systems and this is one of the benefactors.

The Best

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2584926 Sep 20, 2010

This brand recommended when my dr. first suggested I begin taking a fish oil supplement. It leaves no fishy aftertaste which I have been told is a problem with some of these kinds of supplements. I have been totally satisfied with the results from this product.

Good for hair and skin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3140562 Feb 19, 2012

This is a good product. I see new hair growth and better looking skin after taking this product. The Omega 369 is a complete product, so better value for money.

Great Value, great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1472531 Feb 21, 2012

Very happy to find product at reasonable price. Naturopath recommended for quality and nutritional value

Omega 3-6-9

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1124152 Oct 23, 2012

This brand for omega oils is the best, in my opinion. Great stuff.

Odour free Omega supplement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2949595 Mar 08, 2013

An essential prenatal supplement for pregnant mums. The odourless capsules with a hint of lemon flavour makes them easy to swallow.

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен 5455480509229648030 Aug 21, 2013

Has been taking their omega 3 and this is the second time I am buying their product. Great lemon taste! Worth buying. Fast delivery to Singapore as well.

Nordic Naturals, Complete Omega-3·6·9, Lemon, 1000 mg, 180 Soft Gels

Отзыв оставлен 5616229802942805873 Jul 16, 2014

VERY PRODUCT BOTH OF MY SON LIKE IT , I FEEL HAPPY .

Позиции 1-10 из 21