Nordic Naturals, Arctic Cod Liver Oil, Strawberry, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

руб 758.29
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Nordic Naturals, Arctic Cod Liver Oil, Strawberry, 8 oz

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on May 25, 2011

In my opinion Nordic Naturals are the best. This has a very pleasant taste, a little oily but I don't mind that at all. So clear and pure. Great product.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

peach is much better

Posted by Reviewer2733426 on Apr 17, 2011

I've had their peach flavored oil before and it is the best ever!! (3rd brand of clo I've used) - I was very disappointed in the strawberry. I tasted a fishy taste and very little strawberry. I'm going back to the peach by this same brand- it was awesome and my favorite clo!!!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться