RU

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

May Be Helping

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2334839 Sep 16, 2008

I purchased this product with New Chapter LX to see if this would reduce an enlarged prostrate. Its not like I check the size myself or ask my wife, so my assessment is based on my need to g to the bathroom every day. What I have found after 3-4 weeks of using it is that I don't need to get up in the middle of the night every night like before. During the day I drink a lot of water and it appears that flow may be a bit stronger. The products do not upset my system and I do have a delicate system in terms that I can generally feel the impact of most things within my system. These products are easily absorbed.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

In conjunction with the Jarrow product ....

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2361366 Jan 02, 2010

I use this in conjunction with the Saw Palmetto 372 mg. When I stumbled upon using both at the same time I immediately noticed a difference, but using New Chapter alone, I didn't notice a difference at all.

works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1981731 Nov 30, 2008

works for him :)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I just order I like to know

Отзыв оставлен 5153710491559443959 Oct 21, 2014

I hope is work

New Chapter Prostate 5LX

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3182828 Aug 23, 2008

Prostate 5LX does not solve the frequent nighttime trips to the bathroom, I still look for something more effektive

To short to evaluate

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2893250 Feb 01, 2011

I will report later

good product, good price

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3058064 Apr 14, 2009

Hard to say what the efficacy of a supplement is, however I trust this product and IHerb has a great price on it.

Позиции 1-7 из 7