RU

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Great!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2054954 Jan 13, 2009

That's all I can say. This product is great. I have given this product to several friends and simply told them to try it and tell me if it worked. Every one of us have nothing but good things to say. The product just work!! I use it immediately when I think I might be getting a cold and within a day or two I am fine. My friends have tried it days after a major cold has infected them and they immediately see a difference the next day in how they feel.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

The best boost for your immunity when you are getting a little sick.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2716450 Dec 05, 2010

Don't be fooled because these lozenges taste like candy (and don't eat them like candy), these little pills are a great kick in the butt for a weakened immune system.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2923030 Oct 12, 2010

they taste good but for me one daily is not enough.Used the botle in two weeks. Small quantity, should be much bigger bottle or stronger dosage in a pill.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great time of year to keep this in the house!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2959191 Nov 14, 2011

This is my go to product whenever I feel I may be coming down with something. It you start to take at the 1st sign of a cold/flu you can often get rid of it entirely in a few days before it takes hold. However, should you miss your chance, it is also a great help to speed healing once you are ill. Also good preventative if you find yourself around others who are ill.

Won't go without it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3013765 Mar 13, 2009

This really works! Won't fly or hang out around a crowd of people without it. People around me sick, sick, sick....not me! Also give it to my 86 year old mother. Flue shots only cover 3-4 strands and year after year, the strands going around aren't one that the flue shot covers.....also good for colds!

Seems to help!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3095707 May 10, 2011

After being sick with the flu, walking pneumonia, and finally bronchitis & the cold (switching back & forth) for 7 weeks, I was pretty desperate; a friend bought me a bottle of these and told me to take 4 at once. I did... 2 days later, I was almost 100% better, and after 4-5 days my cold disappeared too. I will be keeping these in stock, highly recommend!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great Tasting Immunity Supplement!

Отзыв оставлен BeckySue Mar 16, 2015

This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good.

This stuff is fantastic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1716766 May 11, 2012

All I can say is that it works so well I am amazed. Simple. Whenever I get the very first signs of a cold - you know the itchy throat, the feeling of the nose getting weird, the neck feeling stiff and achy, perhaps a little bit of a headache, my energy is dropping, I have bodily pains I couldn't explain till these other symptoms started - anyhow right then or within an hour or two I take ONE. Then at the opposite end of the day - either in the morning or evening - I take a SECOND. Normally the symptoms are totally gone within hours of the first. Now there are times when the symptoms seem to cling. I think maybe something a bit stronger got me. So I'll take it 2-4 times per day if that is the case and normally the symptoms never worsen than the first signs and are gone within 1-3 days. I can't sing the praises loud and joyously enough!

Relief from Sinus and cold

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1976345 May 04, 2010

Every New Chapter product I have tried surpasses any other competitor out there; this is no exception. Strong relief from sinus and cold symptoms and it weakened the hold the sinus infection had on my body.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

a must have especially for travelers

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1985710 Feb 24, 2009

great product, totally cures a cold quickly and keep it up just to keep your immune system healthy

Позиции 1-10 из 45