RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,245.89

₽1,916.51

Экономия: ₽670.62 (скидка 35%)

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Helps Inflammation

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2663935 Mar 23, 2007

This is the best Ginger product I know of. It is very effective for inflammation, and also does wonders for digestion, liver, etc.

Love GingerForce!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3097292 Oct 19, 2007

My husband and I have uesed this product for several years now. It helps us so much with digestion, and we wouldn't be without it!

Taken with TumericForce for Inflammation

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2576408 Jan 23, 2008

I take this in conjunction with TumericForce for imflammation. Very happy with the reduction in my pain.

Good with mushrooms

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2060826 Jun 10, 2008

I take the New Chapter Organics Host Defense, and use the GingerForce to help my body make the most of the medicinal mushrooms. I am a cancer survivor, and I consider the Host Defense to be vital in helping my immune system to keep cancer cells at bay. And having had cancer, I don't want to take any supplements that may be in any way tainted, so I buy New Chapter products for their purity.

New Chapter Ginger Force

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3116271 Aug 16, 2011

I am a cancer patient (non-Hodgkins lymphoma)and gingerforce, taken as an amplifier for a maitake mushroom extract, is part of my supplement regimin. I am combining supplements with conventional treatment. I appear to be getting good results.

Not suitable

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3327222 Apr 30, 2009

For some reasons this product is not suitable for me

Ginger Force

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2415721 Jun 22, 2009

Very effective as an anti-inflammatory in place of ibuprofen. Use in conjunction with turmeric.

Best Ginger by far!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1346352 May 10, 2010

I have tried just about every brand of ginger out there. New Chapter is the best. I take ginger to help alleviate chronic systemic inflammation. New Chapter is the only brand that works for me and I won't be without them.

Great for my Inflammation with Ulcerative Colitis

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1356338 Feb 27, 2012

I have Colitis and I think this really helps my colitis inflammation. I also take a prescription drug but I think Ginger from New Chapter helps me from having to take more of my script pills. Great product!!

Ginger force

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2379628 Mar 01, 2012

I love my ginger force helps a great deal with all sorts of aches and pains.

Позиции 1-10 из 44