Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Новинки Скидки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

New Chapter, Ginger Force, 60 Softgels

$19.47
$29.95
руб 1122.93
Экономия: $10.48 (скидка 35%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 45 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 44

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Helps Inflammation

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2663935 Mar 23, 2007

This is the best Ginger product I know of. It is very effective for inflammation, and also does wonders for digestion, liver, etc.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Love GingerForce!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3097292 Oct 19, 2007

My husband and I have uesed this product for several years now. It helps us so much with digestion, and we wouldn't be without it!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Taken with TumericForce for Inflammation

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2576408 Jan 23, 2008

I take this in conjunction with TumericForce for imflammation. Very happy with the reduction in my pain.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good with mushrooms

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2060826 Jun 10, 2008

I take the New Chapter Organics Host Defense, and use the GingerForce to help my body make the most of the medicinal mushrooms. I am a cancer survivor, and I consider the Host Defense to be vital in helping my immune system to keep cancer cells at bay. And having had cancer, I don't want to take any supplements that may be in any way tainted, so I buy New Chapter products for their purity.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

New Chapter Ginger Force

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3116271 Aug 16, 2011

I am a cancer patient (non-Hodgkins lymphoma)and gingerforce, taken as an amplifier for a maitake mushroom extract, is part of my supplement regimin. I am combining supplements with conventional treatment. I appear to be getting good results.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 44

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »