RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,476.11

₽2,460.19

Экономия: ₽984.07 (скидка 40%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

New Chapter Bone Strength-Smart Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2643320 Dec 07, 2008

As I have been diagnosed with Osteoporosis, I need to find the best product that I can afford to help me rebuild my bone. Bone Strength uses calcium derived from algae and not bovine. Alge based calcium is alleged to be more dense and porous than calcium derived from bovine sources. I have always like New Chapter's products so I believe Bone Strength will help me rebuild my bone.

Best I've taken

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2840637 Jan 22, 2008

I'm 52 and have server Osteoporosis in both hips and spine. I've been trying all types of calcium with no success. With Bone Strength I have no bowel, or stomach trouble. It's easy to take, never that 'sick' feeling after. I can only let time tell it's effectiveness, however at least I can take it without side effects. I am also taking the Doctors Best Strontium Bone Maker.

Upsets my Stomach

Отзыв оставлен derbyjean Nov 19, 2009

Really wanted to like this product but it upsets my stomach too much to take. Also, was disappointed in the low magnesium content.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Low potency, doubtful that it works

Отзыв оставлен PurplePegasus May 18, 2011

I give it 3 stars for New Chapter who puts out excellent organic products albeit atrociously overpriced, even with the iHerb discount. I bought these because due to severe hypoadrenalism my teeth are deteriorating with numerous cavities almost overnight. Sadly this is not helping reverse the condition as I thought it would. Not sure if it helps for rebuilding bone either, I have no way of telling the difference other than my teeth.

New Chapter, Bone Strength Take Care

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1426763 Nov 09, 2010

A nutritionist at our local health food store was recommending this product and said she knew of someone with osteopenia who had reversed their condition using this. So far I like it and trust New Chapter.

New Chapter Bone Strength-Good Choice for Calcium Supplementation

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1356821 Sep 22, 2009

I like this product because it comes from algae and not a bovine source. It is great for people looking for a better absorbing calcium product.

Best Calcium I've tried.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2522642 Dec 05, 2007

I have tried several calcium supplements over the past 13 years. This is the only product my body could tolerate without a problem.

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2966228 Nov 05, 2008

I love all New Chapter products. It would be good if they put a whole month's worth in one bottle. It seems like a very expensive way to get your calcium.

so far so good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3303538 Oct 02, 2008

small pills, and you only have to take three a day. too early to tell results for osteoporosis, but the formula seems good.

New Chapter, Bone Strength

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2685897 Apr 21, 2008

I love this product. It is so gentle on the stomach and it is wonderful to know that I am doing all I can for my bones. I stopped taking my Actonel because I believe this product will do me more good along with exercise. Time will tell--

Позиции 1-10 из 32