RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

New Chapter, Bone Strength Take Care, 60 Slim Tablets

₽1,475.44
₽2,269.68
Экономия: ₽794.23 (скидка 35%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 33 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 32

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

New Chapter Bone Strength-Smart Product

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2643320 Dec 07, 2008

As I have been diagnosed with Osteoporosis, I need to find the best product that I can afford to help me rebuild my bone. Bone Strength uses calcium derived from algae and not bovine. Alge based calcium is alleged to be more dense and porous than calcium derived from bovine sources. I have always like New Chapter's products so I believe Bone Strength will help me rebuild my bone.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Best I've taken

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2840637 Jan 22, 2008

I'm 52 and have server Osteoporosis in both hips and spine. I've been trying all types of calcium with no success. With Bone Strength I have no bowel, or stomach trouble. It's easy to take, never that 'sick' feeling after. I can only let time tell it's effectiveness, however at least I can take it without side effects. I am also taking the Doctors Best Strontium Bone Maker.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Upsets my Stomach

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен derbyjean Nov 19, 2009

Really wanted to like this product but it upsets my stomach too much to take. Also, was disappointed in the low magnesium content.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Low potency, doubtful that it works

10 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен PurplePegasus May 18, 2011

I give it 3 stars for New Chapter who puts out excellent organic products albeit atrociously overpriced, even with the iHerb discount. I bought these because due to severe hypoadrenalism my teeth are deteriorating with numerous cavities almost overnight. Sadly this is not helping reverse the condition as I thought it would. Not sure if it helps for rebuilding bone either, I have no way of telling the difference other than my teeth.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

New Chapter, Bone Strength Take Care

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1426763 Nov 09, 2010

A nutritionist at our local health food store was recommending this product and said she knew of someone with osteopenia who had reversed their condition using this. So far I like it and trust New Chapter.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 32

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »