RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,170.50

₽1,195.14

Экономия: ₽24.64 (скидка 2%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

sour!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2229629 Jan 19, 2012

i'm disappointed that the beans are so sour. i was looking for something more bitter.

Consistency

Отзыв оставлен 5652245761243886250 Apr 17, 2013

The bad thing about Nativa's products is their consistency. Sometimes fresh, sometimes very bad. I can not stand this any more. Switching to Frontier's nibs.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Holy bitter chocolate batman!

Отзыв оставлен 4946635757623497603 Nov 17, 2013

When I made my purchase of the products, I was looking for something exotic to throw into my basket here, and boy did I find a winner. I had initially thought cacao, the origin of chocolate, and I knew from what I read that untreated chocolate is quite bitter, but it had not prepared me for the loving combination of flavors that I can lovingly through experience akin to the perfect blending of pine tree bark mixed with bakers chocolate. The bitterness from just a few nibs, which mind you are about the size of mini chocolate chips. were enough to deter anyone else in my household to assist me on the consumption of these things. And despite the energy and benefits the food provides, I find myself afraid to finish more than a few pinches a day. It is certainly something worth a health nut's diet, but chocolate lovers beware, this is not your normal meal. I will however likely purchase it again, due to the time that when I see it next and am out of what I currently have, I will likely have forgotten the flavor. Cest le vive.

Not so great addition to Trail Mix

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2947493 Dec 10, 2007

Prevention Magazine listed this as an ingredient in a healthy "trail mix." A bit like eating gravel. Plus it sinks to the bottum of the container so you end up with all of it at the end. May look for a substitute

Strange

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3013869 Jan 13, 2011

Probably perfect.but not my taste, bitter and fatty

Quality

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1235767 Sep 12, 2011

Bad Quality Cacao, i didn't recognise any difference. Didin´t fullfill my requirements.

Bitter taste

Отзыв оставлен 4890758919707696264 Jul 17, 2013

These taste very bitter - like the dregs at the bottom of a bottle of red wine - so unfortunately, I haven't gotten into them as I hoped I would.

Bad taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2587048 Mar 23, 2012

Bad taste

Weird taste

Отзыв оставлен 5421283977556596880 Feb 20, 2014

I ordered these bc they seemed to be a great option for regular cocoa/chocoloate. On the package it says they're suited for hot drinks, as a topping on ice cream etc. But they are really not, I tried to make hot chocolate out o these, but it was impossible. I also had some of them on my ice cream, but the taste was disgusting. These are not suitable unless you cook or prepare them!

Raw Chocolate Nibs

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1044880 Feb 14, 2010

The taste is really strong and not sure I really like them but will use them someway. I like unsweetened chocolate chips so thought I would like these but they don't seem to have the chocolate taste I thought they would.

Позиции 1-10 из 11