RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,063.20

₽2,579.97

Экономия: ₽516.77 (скидка 20%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Really not satisfied with the product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2242113 Nov 15, 2008

I recently bought the Navitas Naturals Acai Power but I am not happy as the powder turns out quite grainy and I have to actually filter the drink after mixing the powder with some water/juice. I find out that Navitas is using the Acai berry seeds together with the pulp to process into the powder. I think this is not what is should be...the Amazonians have been using the pulps and skin for centuries, not the seeds because the seeds do not carry any nutritional value. In fact we only get 30% of the real nutrients of the berry if seeds are processed together. Really disappointed, I won't buy Navitas Acai again!!

Warning ! You will get horrible Constipation

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2201555 Apr 28, 2010

I am a raw vegan and survive on smoothies, salads and at least 4 liters distilled water daily.I have regular bowel movement twice daily. As soon as I added this Acai powder to my morning smoothie I had hard time passing rock like stools which scratched my anus and this continued it I figured out it was Acai. I had to start using ACV enema to save myself and still it didn't help much. As soon I stopped Acai thing are back to normal and nether end is recovering after using some medicated ointments. I have heard people reporting the opposite but most of them are using the juice.

Badly packaged

Отзыв оставлен 4676882522999982176 Apr 22, 2014

Although this item was sealed when it arrived, the pull tag at the back desroyed the plastic lock seal, so now it cannot be closed properly again making it more difficult to store properly.

Bad!

Отзыв оставлен 5407705888256405432 Aug 14, 2015

The Acai clumps together and taste yucky! It's expensive and doesn't worth the money! Don't buy!

Позиции 1-4 из 4