RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Nature's Way, Примадофилус, комплекс пробиотиков для всех возрастов, 60 капсул

₽3,121.91
₽3,357.23
Экономия: ₽235.33 (скидка 7%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 77 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Great Product!!!!

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3213697 Feb 06, 2008

I had ulcerative colitis for over 5 years and had a surgery performed in 2002 to remove my colon, - Restorative Proctocolectomy. After the surgery, I had a number of episodes of Pouchitis, which is treated with antibiotics. My surgeon suggested I try Probiotics on a daily basis to see if there is a reduction in the recurrance of Pouchitis. I tried a number of Probiotics, with some benefits. Then, on searching the web for Probiotics, I came across the 'Nature's Way, Primadophilus Optima 35 Billion CFU'. I have been taking one capsule on a daily basis for the past six months and only had two bouts of Pouchitis which was a great change form the four in six months I use to have before. I am hoping and feel confident that with the continued use of this product, the recurrance of Pouchitis will be completely eliminated. Thank you. Elias Varachia

Excellent Shipping

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2563339 Dec 04, 2008

I greatly appreciate the fact that IHerb sends this perishable product in a refrigerated container! I bought this same product from another internet dealer, and they sent it to me in a regular (non-refrigerated) container, thus jeopardizing the viability of the bacteria.

Don't Leave Home WIthout It

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1254460 Jan 08, 2010

I've struggled with joint and muscle pain for years and this product has gotten rid of all my pain. Was diagnosed with Fybromyalgia in 1997.

Great product but..

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1041539 Sep 01, 2008

I like the fact that iHerb attempts to ship it cold, but I chose expensive next day delivery and the product and ice pack were already warm so that defeated the purpose of choosing fast delivery (it was not an especially warm day either). Obviously the package could have used another ice pack or two. Despite this, the product still seems to work quite well and has the highest count and mix of probiotics I have found. I just don't know how much better it could/would be if it were kept cold in transit. Also, I have found a much better price elsewhere online, which was surprising, since iHerb always seemed to have great prices on other products I have ordered.

Пожаловаться

Arrived on a hot day from UPS, but still seem to have some potency

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3192134 Jul 17, 2010

I remember when they were delivered, the cardboard box from the UPS truck was quite warm. I started to wonder if they were still fully potent. Still, they seem to make a difference in my stools: bulkier, more moist, easier going. (Sorry if that's gross. It's meant to be clinical.) Also, I tried cold fermenting a bowl of of steel milled oat meal in lukewarm water by mixing in the powder from one of these capsules and letting it sit for a day and a half. Then I cooked it. It seemed to work, so there's definitely some live bacteria left. It was kind of like "sourdough oatmeal" if that makes sense.

Позиции 1-5 из 73