RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽528.43

₽839.16

Экономия: ₽310.73 (скидка 37%)

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Fights off the yuckies

Отзыв оставлен annette Jan 17, 2012

We take Olive leaf anytime we start to feel like we're getting some type of sickness - sore throat, sniffles, etc. We've had an illness free winter so far. Nature's Way seems like a good product at a fair price.

Cold be gone

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2427621 Sep 29, 2011

Several times a year, at the turning of the seasons, I could guarantee getting a cold. But now I can choose when to have that cold by taking olive leaf tablets. They don't prevent it, but they can certainly put one off for days or even weeks. This is one of the cheapest sources of olive leaf on iHerb.com, and also one of the best.

good product.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1598371 Aug 02, 2012

My skin looks fresher, avoided the flu this season, and find myself in better health. Have heard that you shouldn't use this product everyday for a longer period without pauses in between. Better immun function.

Olive leaf ext delivers

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2588979 Jan 02, 2013

Olive leaf ext. by Natures way is a great product, very effective in treating colds and flus when indicated.

Very good product

Отзыв оставлен MariCh May 29, 2013

I like this brand of Olive Leaf!

so many benefits

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1892212 Mar 21, 2015

Since I had extensive dental work and bone grafting I started taking more anti-infammatory products and this has too many benefits not to take it and I always trust Nature's Way products

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2219915 Jan 17, 2012

Like it very much and will still buy this!

Позиции 1-7 из 7