• Plastic container

• Customer Ratings

Very nice coconut oil.

Posted by Reviewer2615522 on May 23, 2011

I have tried several brands of coconut oil lately, and am very pleased with this one, the problem I have had with many coconut oils is they upset my stomach, sometimes have to lay down with bad tummy ache - running to the loo etc. I can take a large teaspoon full several times during the day and no bad effects, it is smooth and creamy, mild tasting and very nice to use. It also sinks into your skin alot better than most oils and leaves hands feeling soft. I especially want to consume large amounts of coconut oil, ie 3 to 4 tablespoons a day, as when I was doing this with another brand, that I can no longer get, I found after only 3 weeks, I was able to stop taking my asthma inhalers that I have been on for 45 years. Coconut oil rocks... thanks iherb, great service and quick delivery as usual.

AMAZED!

Posted by Reviewer2425118 on Mar 30, 2011

I have had kidney stones for 20+ years and always in and out of the hospital. Last July I had 4 surgeries for them within 6 weeks time. My stones were so big that the dr's couldnt get them, they just crushed them with a scope (that was even a surgery through my back to my kidney) I am thrilled and AMAZED that by taking Magnesium Citrate along w/ Coconut Oil, I have passed 3 stones in 2 weeks time. I will continue to use these 2 products! THANK YOU for such a great product!!!

Best price for organic extra virgin coconut oil!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

It is organic extra virgin coconut oil at a great price! It has the best price for the amount of product. I love coconut oil, I use it in cooking, in baking and on my skin. I love the smell and the taste, very happy with it! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Helps an underactive thyroid.

Posted by Reviewer3317488 on Mar 22, 2010

One tablespoon of coconut oil taken daily helps a sluggish thyroid. Also, coconut oil is safer than olive oil to cook with since it has a higher smoke point.

Crazy For Coconut Oil!

Posted by khessel on Jul 23, 2012

I love this product. I use coconut oil for cooking, smoothies, and as a skin moisturizer. In the past, saturated fats have had a bad reputation, but they are actually very good for you. I was looking for a type of extra virgin coconut oil that is organic and reasonable priced, and this product met my requirements. I currently live in South Korea, and I have not been able to find coconut oil anywhere. I am so glad I can purchase it through iHerb. I have reordered it a few times, and I will continue to order it in the future. It has become a staple product in my kitchen. ;)

OK product...

Posted by Reviewer3236180 on Aug 09, 2011

I would buy again; although I would prefer a glass container instead of plastic

a great oil for your skin

Posted by 101010011 on Oct 09, 2010

try this on your skin everyday and you will be amazed at the results. helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and dry skin. it makes for a fantastic cooking oil and has an extremely high heat tolerance. much better to cook with this than vegetable oil, nut oils, and canola. i prefer this over the standard nutiva coconut oil. very nice quality

Helps with my Eczema and my pets !!

Posted by Reviewer1060337 on Feb 07, 2011

I started reading about the benefits coconut oil & it's many uses and decided to try it on my eczema skin. I apply it after every shower. In Singapore the weather is always Summer so it stays liquid all the time which make it easier for me..I don't remove the 2nd lid , I just peirce a tini hole and pour the oil in my hands. I use it for my hair & skin. My husband's hair is thinning , so I'm applying it on his hair too ! I also feed the oil to my 2 cats , 1 teaspoon on alternate days and massage into their fur once a week. The fur look so healthy and shimy ! Love it !! And the coconut smelll is so lovely !!

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2912410 on Sep 10, 2010

This product has helped me feel fuller and I have started losing weight with this and a 1200 calorie diet.

Excellent taste

Posted by Reviewer1269400 on Jan 24, 2007

I like this product . I have a tablespoon full every day and also rub it into my skin as a great moisturizer. My dogs go crazy for this and they have the shiniest coats on the block!