RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,091.38
₽3,320.11
Экономия: ₽1,228.73 (скидка 37%)
4.3 из 5 на основании 378 отзывов

Позиции 36-40 из 315

« Предыдущая | 6 7 8 9 10 | Следующая »

balancing estrogen

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2434204 Mar 16, 2009

I'm trying this product for perimenopausal symptoms. I've read very good things about it. So far so good.

Пожаловаться

Best hormone balancer for me.....

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2623040 Dec 12, 2009

Ever since I started taking this formula of DIM, my breast cysts have dramatically improved. I haven't had any weight loss like other people but having less painful breasts is well worth it for me. I won't be without these pills...ever.

excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1494542 May 13, 2008

balances hormones naturally

Good for weight loss

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2148435 Nov 07, 2012

I got some noticeable weight loss but make sure to not overdo this or you will feel very drained out and low on energy along with dry eyes, which are symptoms of low estrogen. I usually have to supplement with some soy after using those for to many days in a row.

Great!

Отзыв оставлен 4669111111808598293 Jul 26, 2015

I started suffering from frequent and painful hormonal breakouts after quitting birth control. Taking one tablet a day has helped calm my skin down. I've been taking DIM for a little over a month. I'll update my review when I finish the bottle. I've already ordered my second bottle! UPDATE I have been taking Dim-plus for 10 months. Once my skin cleared I began only taking one tablet a day, and I have been able to maintain my skin.

Позиции 36-40 из 315