Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Nature's Way, DIM-plus, с формулой, улучшающей метаболизм эстрогенов, 120 капсул

$25.19
$39.99
руб 1311.83
Экономия: $14.80 (скидка 37%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 350 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
Другие Отзывы (29)
Сортировать по

Позиции 36-40 из 305

« Предыдущая | 6 7 8 9 10 | Следующая »

Good for weight loss

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2148435 Nov 07, 2012

I got some noticeable weight loss but make sure to not overdo this or you will feel very drained out and low on energy along with dry eyes, which are symptoms of low estrogen. I usually have to supplement with some soy after using those for to many days in a row.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

BEST PRODUCT ON IHERB

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5138620429134096422 Mar 09, 2015

DR. OZ recommends these! This product reduced period pain, reduced hair growth in unwanted places, improves digestion, helps in weight loss, help the immune system and much more, this all i have experienced.Where can i start about this product i ordered 12 and soon will order more. My entire family uses this! initially ordered this for a non cancerous tumor my sis had but i after experiencing the benefits she recommend everyone to try these. this product is a life saver! i cant say this enough. Dim is natural way to help lower estrogen levels. what happens is the toxins and estrogen in the body are effectively removed, and that is what everybody needs, Make sure to do your research before you buy any medication. Stay healthy!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

feeling better

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1263515 Apr 11, 2011

I'm glad I took the other reviews of this product to heart, I am feeling a lot better. The hot flashes are minimal and my sleep has improved, I'm a much easier person to be around.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2753992 Jun 17, 2010

I have been on these for a few weeks, I am taking a lot of supplements, but one thing I did notice is my breast are no longer lumpy or tender, when I am on my cycle, no swollen breast, so I guess its working. Dionne Canada

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3217259 Jul 16, 2009

Have been using in conjuction with Brevail supplement and Emerita Progesterone cream and am no longer having any breast tenderness.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 36-40 из 305

« Предыдущая | 6 7 8 9 10 | Следующая »