Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов до пунктов выдачи Boxberry

Nature's Way, DIM-plus, с формулой, улучшающей метаболизм эстрогенов, 120 капсул

Reviews Английский
Other Reviews (25)

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2080298 on Dec 02, 2008

I use this in combination with soy isoflavones, wild yam root, and flaxseed oil - all twice daily - and it has cut my hot flashes by 95%!

really works for me

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Apr 11, 2011

I am a 48 yr old women, I am using this and wild yam base Progesterone Cream to balance my hormone. I have no more heavy monthly bleeding, free of PMS and depression too. Just had a 100% normal check up result.

DIM-Plus

Posted by Reviewer2644358 on Mar 31, 2011

This product is excellent for menopause symptoms. I have been taking it for a few years. I notice the difference and unpleasant symptoms when I run out and do not take it for a week or so. When I take it, I have no symptoms at all and feel good. Highy recommend this product. I think this is the best Dim type product out there. Can't be without it.

Relief finally!

Posted by Reviewer1547003 on Oct 18, 2011

I am 45 and began experiencing severe hot flashes, night sweats, up and down all night, feeling terrible, etc. I came to iherb and saw this product along with Now Foods, Solutions, Natural Progesterone had really helped others. My symptoms were greatly reduced/improved in about three days...I am feeling so much better!

Natures Way DIM

Posted by Reviewer2639680 on Nov 29, 2011

Has worked great for me, I take 3 pills a day and feel great. No headaches, way less cramps. I stopped taking birth control pills and this has helped to balance my hormones the reason I was taking them in the first place.