RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,560.31

₽2,516.03

Экономия: ₽955.72 (скидка 38%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Relief finally!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1547003 Oct 18, 2011

I am 45 and began experiencing severe hot flashes, night sweats, up and down all night, feeling terrible, etc. I came to iherb and saw this product along with Now Foods, Solutions, Natural Progesterone had really helped others. My symptoms were greatly reduced/improved in about three days...I am feeling so much better!

It is working

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2966228 Jun 05, 2010

This is helping me to not get night sweats and I am sleeping much better now.

Helps with fibrocystic breats

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2659197 Oct 28, 2010

I had my first thermogram last year (age 45). The results showed fibrocystic changes that I was told was probably due to estrogen dominance. It was recommended that I take flax and DIM. I took 2 DIM-plus capsules per day for 4 months & had a repeat thermogram. Much improved! Without this prevention, breast cancer was a possibility. (I don't want to repeat my mother's history.) I recommend every woman have a breast thermogram.

The End of Hot Flashes

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3289119 Feb 03, 2010

These put an end to my hot flashes almost overnight and I can tell when I miss a day of them.

Carol Brock

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2612101 Apr 08, 2008

It definitely improves my mental well-being. I feel better, have a much better attitude, more energy and I have a sense of humor - again. My two daughters (both in their 40's) are taking it also. We all are reacting in a very positive way.

DIM-Plus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2002384 Mar 01, 2008

DIM-Plus has helped to regulate my periods, and now I have very little if any PMS, back pain, or heavy flow.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great Product, Great Value!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2829759 Nov 25, 2008

I combine this products with Femaprin Vitex Extract, R-lipoic acid, and dim-plus as i have PCOS

I believe it's good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2776030 Feb 09, 2011

I haven't noticed a difference and I've been taking it for 3 months now - am still getting estrogen attacks and my cycle is still not quite right. However, I'm not blaming the product - I was taking reishi and discovered it is estrogenic so I don't think the DIM could counteract it. I believe, despite my lack of results, that this is a good product, I trust it, and it's an excellent price. I may go off it for a month to test it's effect

love this product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1748532 Apr 02, 2011

I have found that this product has really helped me with PMS and even lessened symptoms of allergy to preservatives. I have recommended this product to my family and friends enthusiastically. I wouldn't want to be without it now that I've found it!

DIM-Plus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2860003 Apr 10, 2011

It has been a wonderful natural pill for me. I find myself less irritated.

Позиции 71-80 из 331