RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,685.48

₽2,675.75

Экономия: ₽990.26 (скидка 37%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Great Product, Great Value!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2829759 Nov 25, 2008

I combine this products with Femaprin Vitex Extract, R-lipoic acid, and dim-plus as i have PCOS

Relief finally!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1547003 Oct 18, 2011

I am 45 and began experiencing severe hot flashes, night sweats, up and down all night, feeling terrible, etc. I came to iherb and saw this product along with Now Foods, Solutions, Natural Progesterone had really helped others. My symptoms were greatly reduced/improved in about three days...I am feeling so much better!

I believe it's good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2776030 Feb 09, 2011

I haven't noticed a difference and I've been taking it for 3 months now - am still getting estrogen attacks and my cycle is still not quite right. However, I'm not blaming the product - I was taking reishi and discovered it is estrogenic so I don't think the DIM could counteract it. I believe, despite my lack of results, that this is a good product, I trust it, and it's an excellent price. I may go off it for a month to test it's effect

Recommended by Dr.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2951187 Jan 24, 2008

My dr. recommended this product to help balance Estrogen in body, after being a Breast Cancer survivor.

What I was looking for!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2313272 Jan 23, 2008

This product controls painful bloating for me.

Estrogen support

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2445310 Sep 05, 2008

Being on my late twenties, the estrogen gets a little out of hand specially a week before my cycle. This product help me to make sure my hormones stay in check during those critical moments.

DIM-Plus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2860003 Apr 10, 2011

It has been a wonderful natural pill for me. I find myself less irritated.

love this product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1748532 Apr 02, 2011

I have found that this product has really helped me with PMS and even lessened symptoms of allergy to preservatives. I have recommended this product to my family and friends enthusiastically. I wouldn't want to be without it now that I've found it!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

cannot do without this product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1117222 Jul 04, 2009

DIM was advised for me by my doctor in order to help with my menstrual cycles. I purchased it locally for a MUCH higher price and was thrilled with the results after only one month. I now depend on iHerb for ordering Nature's Way, DIM-Plus. I honestly couldn't do without it.

Great Stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1841530 May 29, 2009

I bought it for my mother who has heavy periods. Every month she felt weak and wanted to faint. Combined with other supplements, this month she is more energetic and is stronger. Its a great product.

Позиции 71-80 из 322