RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,732.57

₽2,750.49

Экономия: ₽1,017.93 (скидка 37%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

love this product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1748532 Apr 02, 2011

I have found that this product has really helped me with PMS and even lessened symptoms of allergy to preservatives. I have recommended this product to my family and friends enthusiastically. I wouldn't want to be without it now that I've found it!

DIM-Plus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2860003 Apr 10, 2011

It has been a wonderful natural pill for me. I find myself less irritated.

No more mood swings

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2052168 Jan 12, 2011

This product levels out the bad estrogen production and stimulates the good estrogen production. Chin break-outs during my menstrual cycle have stopped aa well as cramps and mood swings

Estrogen support

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2445310 Sep 05, 2008

Being on my late twenties, the estrogen gets a little out of hand specially a week before my cycle. This product help me to make sure my hormones stay in check during those critical moments.

Recommended by Dr.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2951187 Jan 24, 2008

My dr. recommended this product to help balance Estrogen in body, after being a Breast Cancer survivor.

What I was looking for!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2313272 Jan 23, 2008

This product controls painful bloating for me.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

cannot do without this product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1117222 Jul 04, 2009

DIM was advised for me by my doctor in order to help with my menstrual cycles. I purchased it locally for a MUCH higher price and was thrilled with the results after only one month. I now depend on iHerb for ordering Nature's Way, DIM-Plus. I honestly couldn't do without it.

Don't be without it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2127161 Apr 25, 2010

This product helps keep my hot flashes at bay and also gives me a boost of energy.

Helps with fibrocystic breats

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2659197 Oct 28, 2010

I had my first thermogram last year (age 45). The results showed fibrocystic changes that I was told was probably due to estrogen dominance. It was recommended that I take flax and DIM. I took 2 DIM-plus capsules per day for 4 months & had a repeat thermogram. Much improved! Without this prevention, breast cancer was a possibility. (I don't want to repeat my mother's history.) I recommend every woman have a breast thermogram.

Helps w/ everything

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1657636 Sep 13, 2010

Love this product. Helps keep me regulated on my cycle. Helps w/ my Estrogen dominance, periods are much lighter. Also helps me to lose weight. Can't live without it.

Позиции 71-80 из 321