RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,746.06

₽2,771.91

Экономия: ₽1,025.85 (скидка 37%)

Написать Отзыв

2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

cannot do without this product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1117222 Jul 04, 2009

DIM was advised for me by my doctor in order to help with my menstrual cycles. I purchased it locally for a MUCH higher price and was thrilled with the results after only one month. I now depend on iHerb for ordering Nature's Way, DIM-Plus. I honestly couldn't do without it.

Don't be without it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2127161 Apr 25, 2010

This product helps keep my hot flashes at bay and also gives me a boost of energy.

It is working

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2966228 Jun 05, 2010

This is helping me to not get night sweats and I am sleeping much better now.

Helps w/ everything

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1657636 Sep 13, 2010

Love this product. Helps keep me regulated on my cycle. Helps w/ my Estrogen dominance, periods are much lighter. Also helps me to lose weight. Can't live without it.

So far so good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1337854 Dec 03, 2009

Have only been using this for a month for estrogen dominance. First time in a long time no breast soreness and bad mood swings. Hopefully next month the bad cramps will be better. Would reccomend to to help with fibro/hormone related increased pain near period.

I believe it's good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2776030 Feb 09, 2011

I haven't noticed a difference and I've been taking it for 3 months now - am still getting estrogen attacks and my cycle is still not quite right. However, I'm not blaming the product - I was taking reishi and discovered it is estrogenic so I don't think the DIM could counteract it. I believe, despite my lack of results, that this is a good product, I trust it, and it's an excellent price. I may go off it for a month to test it's effect

love it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2639115 Jan 13, 2011

Have had great results after about a month of use. I'm on my 5th month now and have not felt this good in a long time. In my mid 40's - no more mood swings, much less night sweats. Great product- especially taken with Nature's Plus Femaprin.

FANTASTIC!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2988663 Jan 03, 2011

Can not live without this product,it turned my bad estrogen into good,i recomend this to everyone

excellent,

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2016458 Jan 08, 2011

until i came across the iherb reviews, i really didnt know what was off with me just knew something was, i just turned 40 and have had period and mood issues and migraines terrible ones, but these paired with the PMS control by natrol actually helped my usually miserable 2 weeks out of the month terrible mood swings cramps and migraines which were kicked by the herbal Migraine meds i got on iherb as well, SO much i will be taking these daily and the PMS control monthly in hopes the longer i am on them the better things will be for me.. good quality and price.. will reorder!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

very potent, but be careful

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2190469 Nov 03, 2010

I'm a 20 y/o male bodybuilder. I used DIM to optimise my hormones (lowering estrogen, increasing test). I used 6 caps a day for 1 week and notice dramatically increased libido and aggression. After 2 weeks of this dosing I noticed that my libido disappeared and aggression was not like before either. My voice was still deeper though. What had happened was I had used so much DIM that my estrogen levels not only fell (after 1 week), but they kept falling and became TOO LOW (week 2) - extremely low estrogen levels result in symptoms similar to having too much estrogen (I had no libido, slight depression and lethargy) So for the past 4 days I've been completely OFF, to let my estrogen levels return to the point where I had higher aggression and libido, then I will take only 2 or 3 caps a day this time around. Good luck, and be careful guys!

Позиции 71-80 из 317