RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽909.36

₽1,420.23

Экономия: ₽510.87 (скидка 36%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Powerful complex

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2564153 May 05, 2008

I think I suffer from Candida infection and I need to take additional vitamins especially from group B. The price was really good and the product is of high quality. I take one each day with mean and I have more energy and my digestion got a little bit better. This product is too powerful though and taking too much of vitamin B can be toxic, so if you don't suffer from any vitamin malobsorbtion, I would recommend to go with something weaker (like B-50). If you do have vitamin deficiency then this is the best choice for you.

Clydelle Steen

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1791057 Nov 28, 2008

B-100 Complex is one of our most important supplements we take on a daily basis. We have taken this for at least 10 yrs, and would not be without it. My husband is an Iridologist and he recommends B-100 complex to almost every client.

Great price

Отзыв оставлен Taomaster69 Sep 18, 2009

This stuff is strong,and it doesn't upset my tummy...

B-100 Complex

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1282709 Jun 07, 2008

Excellent product but notice that it is a high potency complex. You have to drink much water while taking this product.

Good source of B vitamins

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2153937 Dec 08, 2009

helpful for mood and prevention of many issues such as cervical cancer

B capsules

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2868568 Sep 09, 2009

Very easy to swallow. Seem to be quite effective. Some improvement in energy. Satisfactory

good bees

Отзыв оставлен aromatherapy Mar 06, 2011

These bees will give you fluorescent urine the first few times. Amaze your friends and have them take one! I like this product.

Can't beat it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2026051 Jun 16, 2011

This is the first time I've tried this Vitamin B and so far, it has helped improve my lab results. Good product!

Fresh, quality product

Отзыв оставлен 5752363822796444726 Jul 17, 2015

This B-complex product arrived extremely quick after the order was placed. The product was fresh and arrived in excellent condition. Would definitely order thrust this service again at a future date.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2575306 Jun 04, 2009

I have been taking this product for over three years now and I love it. Great brand.

Позиции 1-10 из 65