Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Customer Reviews

Nature's Way, B-100 Complex, With B2 Coenzyme, 100 Capsules

$13.22
$20.99
руб 914.80
Savings of: $7.77 (37% Off)
4.6 out of 5 based on 68 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (11)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 57 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Powerful complex

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2564153 May 05, 2008

I think I suffer from Candida infection and I need to take additional vitamins especially from group B. The price was really good and the product is of high quality. I take one each day with mean and I have more energy and my digestion got a little bit better. This product is too powerful though and taking too much of vitamin B can be toxic, so if you don't suffer from any vitamin malobsorbtion, I would recommend to go with something weaker (like B-50). If you do have vitamin deficiency then this is the best choice for you.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

B-100 Complex

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1282709 Jun 07, 2008

Excellent product but notice that it is a high potency complex. You have to drink much water while taking this product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Clydelle Steen

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1791057 Nov 28, 2008

B-100 Complex is one of our most important supplements we take on a daily basis. We have taken this for at least 10 yrs, and would not be without it. My husband is an Iridologist and he recommends B-100 complex to almost every client.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great price

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Taomaster69 Sep 18, 2009

This stuff is strong,and it doesn't upset my tummy...

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good source of B vitamins

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2153937 Dec 08, 2009

helpful for mood and prevention of many issues such as cervical cancer

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Items 1-5 of 57 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »