Customer Reviews

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Vitamin, Mineral & Protein Energy Shake, Creamy Granola Flavor, 2.2 lbs (1014 g)

$42.92
$49.70
руб 1532.40
Savings of: $6.78 (14% Off)
4.5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 21 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Like it!!!

Posted by Reviewer1460730 From New York on Nov 14, 2007

Purchased at iHerb

My husband and I always feel great when we drink these shakes! Ordering was easy and delivery was quick.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

a great start to my day

Posted by Reviewer1444391 From Great Britain on Nov 28, 2007

Purchased at iHerb

I get everything I need to start my day in this shake, and although it looks rather green and unappealling, it does taste good and keeps me going through until lunch without the need for a mid-morning snack. I don't take any additional vitamins when I use this, and despite it being available here in the UK, it is still better value for me to buy it online and courier it over (and it arrived within 2 days of me placing the order). Will be ordering this again!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

A boost of energy!

Posted by Reviewer3269714 From Pennsylvania on Jan 15, 2008

Purchased at iHerb

good combination of extra protein vitamins and energy

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

A daily vitamine boost!

Posted by Reviewer2167634 From Arizona on Apr 02, 2008

Purchased at iHerb

I drink this every morning and prepare it with soy milk, fruit, such as a banana or frozen blueberries and ice. Sometimes I add a little V8 Splash diet fruit drink for added flavor. Rather than swollowing a bunch of vitamin pills, this is a nice alternative and provides a healthy breakfast.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Vitamin, Mineral & Protein Energy Shake

Posted by Reviewer1655713 From Louisiana on Jun 26, 2008

Purchased at iHerb

Love this energy shake - and the price - will be back to reorder - Thank You

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-5 of 21 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives