RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,769.00

₽3,206.41

Экономия: ₽437.41 (скидка 14%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Vitamin, Mineral & Protein Energy Shake, Creamy Granola Flavor

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2035571 Aug 09, 2015

I've used this product for years and have always enjoyed it. However, they are now using stevia as a sweetener. I'm sensitive to stevia - it gives me headaches. Also, I really dislike it's odd and bitter flavor. I contacted Nature's Plus on several occasions to see if they would offer a stevia free version, but received no response. This product is now ruined for me.

This drink works!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3088852 May 31, 2010

I use this drink to make sure I get all I need nutritionally and I feel great! I keep buying this over and over!!

Good shake

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3138679 Dec 21, 2008

I like the flavor and trust the brand.

TASTES SOOO GOOD!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1744579 Mar 08, 2009

My fiance and I have it a 2-3 times/ week as a breakfast smoothie after our morning cardio and not only are we super energized throughout the day we find that we are satisfied without hunger. We don't even need a mid-morning snack! We normally just use water with just a small bit of milk. We occasionally drop a teaspoon of honey in the blender if we don't use the milk. We highly recommend it for anyone who wants to eat a balanced light meal without sacrificing adequate nutrition or taste.

Great Product Except for Added Crystalline Fructose

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3061925 Aug 30, 2016

Great formula, except that it has 10g sugar per serving, largely derived from added crystalline fructose.

Happy!

Отзыв оставлен saralovesiherb Nov 09, 2014

The small serving scoop means this shake actually lasts a long time. It tastes great. I will definitely be buying again.

Love it!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3354974 Oct 20, 2011

This is a great protein shake.......I have tried a lot of others and have not been satisfied with any of them. I would highly recommend this product.

I love this product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3163329 Feb 28, 2012

I have used this energy shake many, many times. I am a vegetarian and need a protein boost sometimes. This product is great for that. With 21 grams of protein if made with milk. Plus all the great vitamins and bioflavinoids to boot. I highly recommend this product to anyone.

A boost of energy!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3269714 Jan 15, 2008

good combination of extra protein vitamins and energy

excellent

Отзыв оставлен 5475983262158064187 Aug 12, 2014

Great productos haz a lot of energy i gladly recommed this products... I mix ir with vegetables but really think that adds s great flavor yo my morning shake..

Позиции 1-10 из 28