RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,793.57

₽3,234.87

Экономия: ₽441,30 (скидка 14%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Vitamin, Mineral & Protein Energy Shake, Creamy Granola Flavor

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2035571 авг 09, 2015

I've used this product for years and have always enjoyed it. However, they are now using stevia as a sweetener. I'm sensitive to stevia - it gives me headaches. Also, I really dislike it's odd and bitter flavor. I contacted Nature's Plus on several occasions to see if they would offer a stevia free version, but received no response. This product is now ruined for me.

This drink works!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3088852 май 31, 2010

I use this drink to make sure I get all I need nutritionally and I feel great! I keep buying this over and over!!

Good shake

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3138679 дек 21, 2008

I like the flavor and trust the brand.

TASTES SOOO GOOD!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1744579 мар 08, 2009

My fiance and I have it a 2-3 times/ week as a breakfast smoothie after our morning cardio and not only are we super energized throughout the day we find that we are satisfied without hunger. We don't even need a mid-morning snack! We normally just use water with just a small bit of milk. We occasionally drop a teaspoon of honey in the blender if we don't use the milk. We highly recommend it for anyone who wants to eat a balanced light meal without sacrificing adequate nutrition or taste.

fantastic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2092119 апр 29, 2009

I've always loved this shake, great taste and plenty of kick. Just don't leave it in the fridge for to long after mixing it or it turns into goop!

Unbelievably good!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2259781 ноя 12, 2009

This was recommended by a friend and it's even better than he said. It really gives energy and the enzymes help the digestive system. Great stuff!

Good Stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1033403 сен 06, 2010

Been using this for years, good stuff.

Love the nutty flavour

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1106853 сен 15, 2011

Nice mild tasting. I mix it with some fruits and cacao powder and nibs for superfood smoothie in the morning.

Love it!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3354974 окт 20, 2011

This is a great protein shake.......I have tried a lot of others and have not been satisfied with any of them. I would highly recommend this product.

I love this product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3163329 фев 28, 2012

I have used this energy shake many, many times. I am a vegetarian and need a protein boost sometimes. This product is great for that. With 21 grams of protein if made with milk. Plus all the great vitamins and bioflavinoids to boot. I highly recommend this product to anyone.

Позиции 1-10 из 26