Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Vitamin, Mineral & Protein Energy Shake, Creamy Granola Flavor, 2.2 lbs (1014 g)

руб 2235.17
Экономия: $6.78 (скидка 14%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 23 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 23

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Like it!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1460730 Nov 14, 2007

My husband and I always feel great when we drink these shakes! Ordering was easy and delivery was quick.

a great start to my day

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1444391 Nov 28, 2007

I get everything I need to start my day in this shake, and although it looks rather green and unappealling, it does taste good and keeps me going through until lunch without the need for a mid-morning snack. I don't take any additional vitamins when I use this, and despite it being available here in the UK, it is still better value for me to buy it online and courier it over (and it arrived within 2 days of me placing the order). Will be ordering this again!

A boost of energy!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3269714 Jan 15, 2008

good combination of extra protein vitamins and energy

A daily vitamine boost!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2167634 Apr 02, 2008

I drink this every morning and prepare it with soy milk, fruit, such as a banana or frozen blueberries and ice. Sometimes I add a little V8 Splash diet fruit drink for added flavor. Rather than swollowing a bunch of vitamin pills, this is a nice alternative and provides a healthy breakfast.

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Vitamin, Mineral & Protein Energy Shake