RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,824.39

₽3,270.55

Экономия: ₽446.16 (скидка 14%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Natures Plus

Отзыв оставлен LuckyYou Sep 04, 2015

Good product. I have been using it for years.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Vitamin, Mineral & Protein Energy Shake, Creamy Granola Flavor

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2035571 Aug 09, 2015

I've used this product for years and have always enjoyed it. However, they are now using stevia as a sweetener. I'm sensitive to stevia - it gives me headaches. Also, I really dislike it's odd and bitter flavor. I contacted Nature's Plus on several occasions to see if they would offer a stevia free version, but received no response. This product is now ruined for me.

Minearalstoffe für den ganzen Tag

Отзыв оставлен 4661318523904686164 May 06, 2015

Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit dem Shake,alle Vitamine und Mineralstoffe sind ausreichend vorhanden,

Happy!

Отзыв оставлен saralovesiherb Nov 09, 2014

The small serving scoop means this shake actually lasts a long time. It tastes great. I will definitely be buying again.

excellent

Отзыв оставлен 5475983262158064187 Aug 12, 2014

Great productos haz a lot of energy i gladly recommed this products... I mix ir with vegetables but really think that adds s great flavor yo my morning shake..

I love this product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3163329 Feb 28, 2012

I have used this energy shake many, many times. I am a vegetarian and need a protein boost sometimes. This product is great for that. With 21 grams of protein if made with milk. Plus all the great vitamins and bioflavinoids to boot. I highly recommend this product to anyone.

Love it!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3354974 Oct 20, 2011

This is a great protein shake.......I have tried a lot of others and have not been satisfied with any of them. I would highly recommend this product.

Love the nutty flavour

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1106853 Sep 15, 2011

Nice mild tasting. I mix it with some fruits and cacao powder and nibs for superfood smoothie in the morning.

A Family Favorite

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3307357 May 09, 2011

My kids think this is great, because when it mixes up the shake is a pale green. It tastes great - kind of like coconut and pineapple.

Yummy!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1940231 Feb 28, 2011

Doesn't stir well but blended with some rice milk it's amazing

Позиции 1-10 из 25