RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,575.38

₽2,982.21

Экономия: ₽406.83 (скидка 14%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Vitamin, Mineral & Protein Energy Shake, Creamy Granola Flavor

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2035571 Aug 09, 2015

I've used this product for years and have always enjoyed it. However, they are now using stevia as a sweetener. I'm sensitive to stevia - it gives me headaches. Also, I really dislike it's odd and bitter flavor. I contacted Nature's Plus on several occasions to see if they would offer a stevia free version, but received no response. This product is now ruined for me.

This drink works!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3088852 May 31, 2010

I use this drink to make sure I get all I need nutritionally and I feel great! I keep buying this over and over!!

Good shake

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3138679 Dec 21, 2008

I like the flavor and trust the brand.

TASTES SOOO GOOD!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1744579 Mar 08, 2009

My fiance and I have it a 2-3 times/ week as a breakfast smoothie after our morning cardio and not only are we super energized throughout the day we find that we are satisfied without hunger. We don't even need a mid-morning snack! We normally just use water with just a small bit of milk. We occasionally drop a teaspoon of honey in the blender if we don't use the milk. We highly recommend it for anyone who wants to eat a balanced light meal without sacrificing adequate nutrition or taste.

Great Product Except for Added Crystalline Fructose

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3061925 Aug 30, 2016

Great formula, except that it has 10g sugar per serving, largely derived from added crystalline fructose.

Absolutely Love This Energy Drink

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2443470 Oct 18, 2016

My husband uses this to make a drink for us in the morning with milk, ice, frozen banana, frozen strawberries, l-glutamine. It taste awesome! Starts the day off right with energy and a good source of protein.

Yummy!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1940231 Feb 28, 2011

Doesn't stir well but blended with some rice milk it's amazing

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great flavor and a nice energy supplement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1905819 Jun 03, 2016

I enjoy using Source of Life supplements and this vitamin/mineral rich protein energy shake fits the bill. It is now a staple in my list of supplements. I often mix it with any whey protein shake.

fantastic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2092119 Apr 29, 2009

I've always loved this shake, great taste and plenty of kick. Just don't leave it in the fridge for to long after mixing it or it turns into goop!

Unbelievably good!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2259781 Nov 12, 2009

This was recommended by a friend and it's even better than he said. It really gives energy and the enzymes help the digestive system. Great stuff!

Позиции 1-10 из 28