Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов до пунктов выдачи Boxberry

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Animal Parade, Children's Chewable Inner Ear Support, Natural Cherry Flavor, 90 Animals

Reviews 5-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Meant for kids, yet adults can also use

Posted by Reviewer1194268 on Oct 03, 2011

I tried to search various brands for best bargain of K12, it seems this one is quite ok in terms of price and amount of probiotic it delivers, although it seems to target kids for this version. I believe it really works for oral hygeine and preventing halitosis (bad breath). I chewed one before sleep at times, and next morning I dont have obvious bad breath or etc obvious things on the tongue and I feel my mouth/teeth is way cleaner. Amazing how this thing work. And those who bought ANY probitics, best to keep in refrigerator to preserve potency AND be wary of NOT to keep ANY of your probiotics in "modern fridges" with plasma cluster/hybrid plasma ion/silver nano plus etc.. as believe it or not, such features KILL bacteria including your probiotic. I have made my error and discovered such fact.

Пожаловаться

Havent seen another ear infection since!

Posted by Reviewer1513845 on Mar 22, 2011

My son was looking at a second set of tubes if he got another ear infection. Desperate, I picked these up at our local health store and started him on them the last day of his antibiotics. He has not had an ear infection since, and it has been over a year! My daughter has responded well to them also. We make sure we have a good supply of them on hand, and i give them to them if they start to show any signs, and within a day or two we are back to normal. iherbs price is great!

Posted by 4818923553572787846 on Apr 08, 2014

Since we ordered this product my kids (4 and 8 years old) are healthy... One day temperature or cauhg, i gave them double dose and second day they are like new... :) We combine that with Echinacea Childlife

Пожаловаться

great probiotic for my toddler

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014

My 2 year old child was plagued consistently by runny nose which invariably develops into sore throat because the mucus drips back into his throat causing inflammation. I know a blocked nose also affects hearing somewhat. A regular dose of anti-biotic soon became ineffective & I was alarmed at the frequency he had to see the doctor. While searching through the net, I found this probiotic which contains BLIS K12, the first probiotic specifically developed to support ear, nose and throat. I started him on this & a regular dose of Vitamin D and slowly we begin to see his symptoms improving. We still see the doctor occasionally to get some medication when his condition seems rather persistent but his overall health & immunity has gradually improved! I am happy with K12. ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!