Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Animal Parade, Children's Chewable Inner Ear Support, Natural Cherry Flavor, 90 Animals

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Meant for kids, yet adults can also use

Posted by Reviewer1194268 From Malaysia on Oct 03, 2011

I tried to search various brands for best bargain of K12, it seems this one is quite ok in terms of price and amount of probiotic it delivers, although it seems to target kids for this version. I believe it really works for oral hygeine and preventing halitosis (bad breath). I chewed one before sleep at times, and next morning I dont have obvious bad breath or etc obvious things on the tongue and I feel my mouth/teeth is way cleaner. Amazing how this thing work. And those who bought ANY probitics, best to keep in refrigerator to preserve potency AND be wary of NOT to keep ANY of your probiotics in "modern fridges" with plasma cluster/hybrid plasma ion/silver nano plus etc.. as believe it or not, such features KILL bacteria including your probiotic. I have made my error and discovered such fact.

Пожаловаться

Havent seen another ear infection since!

Posted by Reviewer1513845 From Illinois on Mar 22, 2011

My son was looking at a second set of tubes if he got another ear infection. Desperate, I picked these up at our local health store and started him on them the last day of his antibiotics. He has not had an ear infection since, and it has been over a year! My daughter has responded well to them also. We make sure we have a good supply of them on hand, and i give them to them if they start to show any signs, and within a day or two we are back to normal. iherbs price is great!

Very tasty, kid enjoys

Posted by NataliyaKvitka From Ukraine on Nov 13, 2012

Animals are tasty, great cherry flavor, kid really enjoys them. We're only taking them for half a month now, and I hope we won't have "ears' cold" problems this winter, while continue using.

Posted by 4818923553572787846 on Apr 08, 2014

Since we ordered this product my kids (4 and 8 years old) are healthy... One day temperature or cauhg, i gave them double dose and second day they are like new... :) We combine that with Echinacea Childlife

dont really know

Posted by 5603778807591643293 on Mar 08, 2014

the kids liked the taste.. not sure if it helps or not.. like other probiotics.. think will buy again

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »