Nature's Plus, Herbal Actives, лакрица 60 овощных капсул

руб 353.68
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

The best DGL licorice I have ever used.

Posted by Reviewer3046182 From Nevada on Jan 04, 2010

I had a peptic ulcer, seriously painful. I used conventional prescribed medicine but as soon as I stopped using it within a couple days the pain would return. The DGL licorice does not effect the blood pressure where regular licorice could and usually does. Within a couple days of taking this nutritional herb the pain went away and within a few weeks I could discontinue the licorice completely and still remain pain free. I now always keep some on hand just in case because it works.

Very good quality

Posted by Reviewer3080657 From Canada on Mar 02, 2010

Usually I buy licorice dry roots and make a tea, and this is my first time trying it in DGL capsule form. At 2 caps a day, I noticed an improvement in my nasal passages and a very relaxed feeling in my stomach (I have allergies and malabsorption). So definitely I will continue with this product, very good quality from this company.

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer2855754 From North Carolina on Jan 18, 2009

I like that this is standardized (I think) so I know it's potency is guaranteed. I am using it to strengthen my adrenals. A symptom of weak adrenals is falling asleep easily but then waking up a few hours later. I have been sleeping better since I have started this and a few other things for adrenals.

Soothing Relief for Stomach Pain

Posted by rabbit on Aug 09, 2012

Recently, I was under a great deal of stress and was having constant pain in my upper abdomen. I am not sure what it was, but it felt like it might be pain from gastritis, ulcers, and/or hiatal hernia. The pain started a few months after I began taking Potassium Gluconate, which I later learned can cause gastritis. I started taking this licorice supplement along with Doctor's Best PepZinGI, mastic gum, slippery elm, and acidophilus. It significantly soothed the pain I was having. I am no longer having those pains, so whatever it was must have healed. This is the first supplement I take when I am feeling pain or tightness/knots in my stomach. I recommend this for anyone with digestive or gastrointestinal issues because it does a great job at relieving stomach pain and discomfort.

Pure DGL

Posted by Reviewer3090177 From Japan on Feb 18, 2011

Good, quality DGL--only pure one on the site, at least without some silly orange flavor.

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »