| Russia
| USD ($)

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Nature's Plus, Advanced Therapeutics, Глюкозамин Хондроитин МСМ, со вкусом меда и лимона 30 жидких унции (887 мл)

Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 5

Tastes Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1702689 Jan 03, 2012

I mean relativly speaking, compaired to other Glucosamine/Chondroitin liquids I have tried and now there is no mention of "from bovine sources" on the label.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Results

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2345146 Mar 13, 2011

I have advanced arthritis in both hips, bone on bone. It appears the MSM, Ultra RX-Joint Liquid is kicking in after about five days. I have noticed my increased mobility on the stationary bike and treadmill. I'm hoping it will get even better and I plan to purchase another bottle in the near future to confirm the improvement fo my condition.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

so far, so good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2904198 Sep 19, 2011

i bought this for my BF and so far, things seems to be good. i think it's too earl yto tell how well it's working.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Possibly helping

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2108799 Dec 07, 2014

Have been taking this a couple of months, not a big difference in our joints, but are not getting worse. I WISH THEY WOULD REMOVE THE FRUCTOSE !!! USE STEVIA, HONEY, COCONUT SUGAR OR MAPLE SYRUP, NOT FRUCTOSE, PLEASE!!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Nature's Plus, Advanced Therapeutics, Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM, Ultra RX-Joint Liquid, Honey Lemon Flavor, 30 fl oz (887 ml)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1242233 May 28, 2010

Can't live without it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 5