Customer Reviews

Nature's Path, Organic Hemp Plus Granola Cereal, 11.5 oz (325 g)

$4.69
$5.19
руб 168.91
Savings of: $0.50 (10% Off)
4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (3)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 6 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Nature's Path Organic Hemp Plus Granola Cereal Review

Posted by wick3dxcrack3r on Apr 23, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

I really dig this cereal. I would recommend it to everyone. It is also less expensive to buy it through this site as opposed to the "mom and pop" shop near me. I recommend those who like this to try the Flax cereal version made by this company.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Вкусно

Posted by 4963152473322972826 From Russian Federation on Feb 21, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

Отличные cereals с гранолой Не слишком пресные и не слишком сладкие. С молоком на завтрак хорошо идут! Закажу еще Nice granola cereals Not too tasteless , not too sweet. Good with milk for a breakfast Will order again

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Super yummy!

Posted by 5200942131151157409 on Nov 29, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

The taste was great - almost buttery - and a really nice texture. I would definitely buy this again :)

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

My review is pending

Posted by Reviewer2719360 From Florida on Jun 18, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I have not had the opportunity to eat this product yet. I will come back and give my review as soon as I do.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Really good

Posted by Reviewer1662056 From California on Apr 16, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

This is a very crisp chunky type granola and it is very tasty. However, it is too sweet for my taste so I will not be buning any more of it. However,I think most tasters would enjoy eating it.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-5 of 6 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives