Ваша корзина пуста
Подарки Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Заболевания A-Z

Nature's Path, Органическая каша с семенами льна, тыквы, 11,5 унций (325 г)

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (6)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

a husband favorite

Posted by sconley on Dec 17, 2013

I don't like granola, so this was a purchase for my husband. He eats it every morning and has requested more. I noticed he usually adds flax seed, raisins/fruit, and peanut butter. I bet that helps, maybe I should give it a try.

Tasty

Posted by 5536951012389095511 on Feb 01, 2014

Crunchy, great tasting cereal.

The Best Cereal

Posted by 4803685516149752439 on Feb 13, 2014

This is the best cereal I have ever eaten and it is good for you besides. I had to order 6 packages because I eat it every morning.

Yum

Posted by 5148655965093301546 on Feb 26, 2014

Super Yum

our favourite

Posted by 4695829101480027868 on Apr 21, 2014

Our favourite muesli in the world. Not available in our New World Motueka store any more, that's reason why we order online now.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »