Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Новинки Скидки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Nature's One, Органическая смесь для детей с соей и железом, 12,7 унций (360 г)

$11.95
$13.99
руб 688.53
Экономия: $2.04 (скидка 15%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 51 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (46)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 5

Really great formula

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2407436 Apr 13, 2009

If you can't breastfeed successfully or pump enough for your baby this is the formula to go with. I absolutely love this stuff. I wish I had known about this with my other 2 children because I would've used this. Very nutritious, easy to digest, my ped LOVES this. The only con is that you really have to mix this in batches because it is hard to get mixed. I mix it in 28 oz batches (enough for 24 hours) and i have to stir then strain and use a mesh strainer and rubber spatula to get it all mixed in. In my opinion the benefits really outweigh the extra effort to mix properly.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Best And Fastest Delivery!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1481253 Jul 24, 2010

Best soy milk for babies and the fastest delivery I have ever received from any online store or flebay. This soy milk does not contains the unnecessary chemicals (and probably bad in the long run) DHA and ARA. Also, it tastes better than the others. Since one of the best foods is the potato I also want to recommend iherb.com to sell the potato milk DariFree. Which all my family consumes including the baby.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

soy is good..

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1744023 Jul 29, 2010

My baby eats too well the soy. In Korea the price was too incendiary. However this is cheaper. so it was really good.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Superb!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2871626 Aug 06, 2010

Excellent product!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great!!

Отзыв оставлен 4760546533194386853 Feb 13, 2014

Baby loves it, healthy and love it!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 5