RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽806.40

₽932.35

Экономия: ₽125.96 (скидка 14%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Really great formula

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2407436 Apr 13, 2009

If you can't breastfeed successfully or pump enough for your baby this is the formula to go with. I absolutely love this stuff. I wish I had known about this with my other 2 children because I would've used this. Very nutritious, easy to digest, my ped LOVES this. The only con is that you really have to mix this in batches because it is hard to get mixed. I mix it in 28 oz batches (enough for 24 hours) and i have to stir then strain and use a mesh strainer and rubber spatula to get it all mixed in. In my opinion the benefits really outweigh the extra effort to mix properly.

Soy organic Baby Formula

Отзыв оставлен 5532027340223929700 Jul 29, 2015

Good stuff but the price has skyrocketed up from $11.95 4 months ago! Even if you add GST the price would be $13.74. Now it is equal to paying $40 for a 900gm tin of a competitor which is $11 more a tin. Lucky we bought a dozen back then. Now far too expensive. Sorry Kiwis but the bargain that it was has gone. Bugger.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Best And Fastest Delivery!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1481253 Jul 24, 2010

Best soy milk for babies and the fastest delivery I have ever received from any online store or flebay. This soy milk does not contains the unnecessary chemicals (and probably bad in the long run) DHA and ARA. Also, it tastes better than the others. Since one of the best foods is the potato I also want to recommend iherb.com to sell the potato milk DariFree. Which all my family consumes including the baby.

soy is good..

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1744023 Jul 29, 2010

My baby eats too well the soy. In Korea the price was too incendiary. However this is cheaper. so it was really good.

Superb!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2871626 Aug 06, 2010

Excellent product!

Great!!

Отзыв оставлен 4760546533194386853 Feb 13, 2014

Baby loves it, healthy and love it!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

arrived fine yet to try it

Отзыв оставлен 5060997621606835025 Jun 22, 2016

Seems ok hopes its tasty

Позиции 1-7 из 7