Впервые в iHerb?!

Nature's Gate, Шариковый Дезодорант, Запах Осенней Свежести 3 унции (88 мл)

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Beautiful scent

Posted by Reviewer2570739 on Aug 08, 2011

This is a lovely unisex scent. I ordered this for my husband but its such a nice smell compared to his other deodorants. Comforting. Great for work shirts and he loves that it works so well.

My favorite deodorant

Posted by 5637967644593501658 on Jul 04, 2013

This is my all time favorite deodorant,so much so that I order it direct from the States (I live in NZ). It has for me, the perfect balance of natural fragrances and I love that it comes as a roll on.

Пожаловаться

Top of the line for health conscious people who don't want to stink!

Posted by Reviewer3301558 on Oct 31, 2013

For those of you like me, health conscious and like to smell good for the entire day, the roll-on Autumn Breeze deodorant is the end of the line. I've been using this for 2 (two) years and will continue to use it for as long as it is being sold. It doesn't have aluminum or anything unnatural or harmful in it like the major brands, yet it keeps me smelling good (no B.O. smell seeps through like many other "natural" brands I've tried) for at least 12 hours. This scent in particular is my favorite, it really smells like autumn breeze which is as pleasant as it sounds; all the other scents are nice too, but the anti-deodorant mixture they use works perfectly.

awesome

Posted by 5269260609796126788 on Nov 09, 2013

100% great

Excellent

Posted by 4684046832287876015 on Dec 12, 2013

The best I have tried so far. Love the smell, great protection, no stains on dark clothes. Perfect for hot Australian summer. Am going to order more.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »