Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Nature's Answer, Sambucus, Black Elder Berry, Immune Support, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

руб 703.25
1 Звезды
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Nature's Answer Sabucus with Echinacea etc.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2930295 Apr 16, 2008

This stuff really works. Had the flu and took it felt better in a few days and was not as sick. Dr. would not give antibiotics so this was all I could try. I will continue to reorder this fine product! My local health food stores do not stock this. It is difficult to find, so please keep it in stock!

Great!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2697166 Nov 09, 2009

This is another great product from Nature's Answer. The black elder berry is the one that has been shown in studies to actually kill viruses - unlike antibiotics that do NOT kill viruses. I like the fact that astragalus has been added. It is an adaptogen - meaning that it will raise levels or lower levels of body functions, according to what is needed. I would take this b4 subjecting myself to a vaccine filled with potentially harmful substances.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3242473 Feb 10, 2010

I love this product. The black elderberry is a great product by itself, but add some echinaea & astragalus and it turns into a super germ fighter. If I feel like I'm coming down with a cold, this is what I rely on to ward it off.

Works Great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2829048 Apr 20, 2010

My mother prefers this formula.

super