Ваша корзина пуста
Лучшее Новинки Скидки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Nature's Answer, Корень родиолы, 60 вегетарианских капсул

руб 633.56
Экономия: $5.95 (скидка 35%)
4.3 из 5 на основании 29 отзывов
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-4 из 4

Pretty good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1039857 Jul 15, 2009

I am taking this supplement with 4 others for my issues with depression. I've been taking them all for three weeks, and I'm starting to feel a difference. I was, however, hoping to experience a higher energy level with Rhodiola. But, I'm happy I'm able to go the natural way and not experience any side affects like I would with typical SSRIs. As always, iHerb has the best prices on the net, and their website is laid out in an easy-to-research format. And, you can't beat the shipping deal! Overall, I am very satisfied with this product and the 4 others I am taking.

Great quality

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2106967 Sep 01, 2011

Could not feel any difference, but i trust the naturesanswer brand, so if a rhodiola product is going to work for you, i would go with this brand. Even though it is only 100mg, i actualy could feel it more than rhodiola extracts. But it did nothing for my depression.

Unsure..

Отзыв оставлен 5344580857688045069 May 13, 2013

I ordered this for my partner and he is happy with this product, although he thinks the results have not been as noticeable as the results he got from the Rhodiola he used to buy from the pharmacy. It is something that is very hard to comment on though, as you can never be sure that improved health is purely because of a supplement. Placebo effect plays a big part too. However, this Rhodiola is a third of the price. Would order again.

Eh.

Отзыв оставлен 5360844470663083132 Jul 06, 2013

This wasn't as powerful as the Swedish Herbal Institute one. I'm not sure it did very much for me & I would take 2 capsules. GREAT PRICE though :)

Позиции 1-4 из 4