| Russia
| USD ($)

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Nature's Answer, Platinum Green Tea, High Antioxidant, Mixed Berry Flavor, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

$11.69
$17.99
Экономия: $6.30 (скидка 35%)
5.0 из 5 на основании 5 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 5

very exciting product.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2376042 Mar 02, 2009

I've bought many green tea extracts before, but none that had such great ingredients. Read the ingredients page. You'll be impressed! Great sweeteners too.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Carol

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3029383 Dec 09, 2010

I love the taste of this product, and it is an easy way to get the benefits of Green Tea. I can even have a glass at night and not have it interrupt my sleep.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Very Good!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Lukeera Feb 21, 2012

Very Good!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great Benefits!

Отзыв оставлен lovenaturals May 19, 2015

I love the peppermint taste but mixed berry flavor is nice too. I recommended my aunt to try it and my cousin said it has helped lower her mum's blood pressure to 180 after a week taking it, before that it was about 210. As for me, it gives me more energy and somehow it helps decrease my appetite. Thanks iHerb for bringing in this great product :)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

A favorite sleep aid!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3194050 Oct 31, 2010

Immune support, core support, brain support for deliberative brain work or befor sleep.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 5