RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Nature's Answer, Olive Leaf, Alcohol-Free, 1,500 mg, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

₽825.14
₽1,269.79
Экономия: ₽444.65 (скидка 35%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 18 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 17

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

Excellent!

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1532915 Mar 27, 2012

I came across this product by accident on the web. I did research and read testimonies. Then I bought and tried it! It's all true and then some. Urinary track infection gone in 1 day. Yeast infection gone in 1 day. Colds/sniffles gone in one day. Im sold ..I've tried a lot products over the years and right now this one tops the list!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good addition to my tincture routine!

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1582777 Dec 09, 2010

I have already been taking oregano oil, which I think is excellent against colds and flu and whatever else ails you. Recently I've noticed an oregano-olive combo on the iherb shelves, so I bought this. not an unpleasant taste, and I hope it makes me even healthier! Nature's Answer is a great company - my preferred one for tinctures.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Mrs Lia Palasty

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2755828 Mar 18, 2008

I have used olive leaf extract for a week now mainly for my sinus problems and I must say I feel so much better, the pressure on my sinuses as gone and no more headaches, I highly recommend it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

love the product , and the service !

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2023245 Oct 01, 2008

I used it in saline solution as a nasal spray , wonderful stuff , I highly recomend it ! Cindy

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Helps with flu and colds

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2541215 Mar 01, 2013

I recently took this when a bout of flu was going around and thankfully, I did not get the flu. I'm thinking this helped.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 17

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »