RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽871.59

₽1,341.26

Экономия: ₽469.68 (скидка 35%)

Написать Отзыв

1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1532915 Mar 27, 2012

I came across this product by accident on the web. I did research and read testimonies. Then I bought and tried it! It's all true and then some. Urinary track infection gone in 1 day. Yeast infection gone in 1 day. Colds/sniffles gone in one day. Im sold ..I've tried a lot products over the years and right now this one tops the list!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good addition to my tincture routine!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1582777 Dec 09, 2010

I have already been taking oregano oil, which I think is excellent against colds and flu and whatever else ails you. Recently I've noticed an oregano-olive combo on the iherb shelves, so I bought this. not an unpleasant taste, and I hope it makes me even healthier! Nature's Answer is a great company - my preferred one for tinctures.

Mrs Lia Palasty

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2755828 Mar 18, 2008

I have used olive leaf extract for a week now mainly for my sinus problems and I must say I feel so much better, the pressure on my sinuses as gone and no more headaches, I highly recommend it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

love the product , and the service !

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2023245 Oct 01, 2008

I used it in saline solution as a nasal spray , wonderful stuff , I highly recomend it ! Cindy

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Helps with flu and colds

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2541215 Mar 01, 2013

I recently took this when a bout of flu was going around and thankfully, I did not get the flu. I'm thinking this helped.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1839171 Jun 24, 2010

this seems to be very good. i actually don't know how much effect it has on my well being because i generally feel well mostly. however, i use it daily and like it alot.

This is the real thing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1788637 Jul 19, 2011

I ordered this Olive Leaf Extract for a Mycoplasma bacterial infection based upon other user's recomendations, and after opening the bottle, you can tell that its a real extract, not some watered down version. Good price and quality.

Effective antiviral effects

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2024468 Apr 03, 2008

Relieved the discomfort of upper respiratory congestion, sinus passages unclogged soon after I began taking one dropperful three times and day

Olive leaf

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2054010 Oct 05, 2011

Tastes great. I like it.

Always good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2993718 Oct 28, 2011

Used this for years. Hubby likes it too. Nice price here.

Позиции 1-10 из 20