Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи. Заканчивается 30 сентября.

Nature's Answer, OleoPein Olive Leaf, Alcohol-Free, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

руб 497.37
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Posted by Reviewer1532915 on Mar 27, 2012

I came across this product by accident on the web. I did research and read testimonies. Then I bought and tried it! It's all true and then some. Urinary track infection gone in 1 day. Yeast infection gone in 1 day. Colds/sniffles gone in one day. Im sold ..I've tried a lot products over the years and right now this one tops the list!

Пожаловаться

Good addition to my tincture routine!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 09, 2010

I have already been taking oregano oil, which I think is excellent against colds and flu and whatever else ails you. Recently I've noticed an oregano-olive combo on the iherb shelves, so I bought this. not an unpleasant taste, and I hope it makes me even healthier! Nature's Answer is a great company - my preferred one for tinctures.

Mrs Lia Palasty

Posted by Reviewer2755828 on Mar 18, 2008

I have used olive leaf extract for a week now mainly for my sinus problems and I must say I feel so much better, the pressure on my sinuses as gone and no more headaches, I highly recommend it.

Posted by Reviewer1839171 on Jun 24, 2010

this seems to be very good. i actually don't know how much effect it has on my well being because i generally feel well mostly. however, i use it daily and like it alot.

This is the real thing

Posted by Reviewer1788637 on Jul 19, 2011

I ordered this Olive Leaf Extract for a Mycoplasma bacterial infection based upon other user's recomendations, and after opening the bottle, you can tell that its a real extract, not some watered down version. Good price and quality.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »