Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи. Заканчивается 30 сентября.

Nature's Answer, Mullein Leaf, 500 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

руб 218.00
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)

Bronchitis Relief

Posted by Reviewer1063099 on Aug 10, 2009

My wife has been on prescription inhalers and medications for years, with little relief of symptoms. Taking 3 caps Natures Answer Mullein every morning and evening, as directed, she has experienced nearly complete relief of Bronchial symptoms.

Пожаловаться

Complete And Rapid Relief!

Posted by JJ2007 on Nov 03, 2012

Having been afflicted with respiratory issues and illnesses since I was a little girl, I know firsthand how painful protracted asthma, bronchitis, and dry coughing can wear a person down, both emotionally and physically. So, I am very happy to report that 'Nature's Answer Mullein Leaf' has my profound gratitude and endorsement for working very quickly when I most need it (in the moment of a bronchospasm episode). This herbal supplement is a mainstay in my herbal arsenal to combat all of my respiratory ailments when they occur (especially in the Spring and Fall seasons).

I like this

Posted by Reviewer1294089 on Feb 22, 2012

Just started taking this to clear out lungs and sinuses when congested due to seasonal allergies. They work immediately- I'm very impressed. My honey also takes them now for his snoring at night. Yeah! We can finally sleep in the same bed again :)

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2042950 on Nov 17, 2008

This is one of the best mullein capsules on the market. It clears up my sinuses and helps my breathing.

Пожаловаться

Effective Respitory cold/flu Help.

Posted by Reviewer1323007 on Jan 26, 2009

Mullein is an excellent herb. It's effect in assisting with any type of respitory situation is always a positive-plus! It's also part of my 'menopause herbal regiment'. I'm very comfortable with the quality of Nature's Answer. I focus on a great rate too. And you all have the best rate/$ per bottle that I've found. Thanks L. Naomi Texas