| Russia

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Nature's Answer, Echinacea, Alcohol-Free, 1000 mg, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Экономия: $9.45 (скидка 35%)
5.0 из 5 на основании 10 отзывов
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 6-10 из 10

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Everyone needs some Echinacea on hand!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3173319 Jan 29, 2011

As a student of history, I can tell you this stuff has been in folk's medicine cabinets for a long, long time. It really works too! You don't take it everyday, only when you start feeling icky. Every single time I have started to feel under the weather I start taking the Echinacea!

NO COLD FOR TWO YEARS

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1976648 Mar 06, 2012

I'VE BEEN TAKING IT FOR TWO YEARS NOW AND I HAVEN'T HAD A COLD UNTIL NOW.

good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2878046 Nov 22, 2012

I've been taking this product for about 2 years but only when sickness happens. I also take it with Beta Glucan and other immune system boosters like Vit C, Elder Berry or Olive Leave. The combination of products work wonders. I am never sick more than two days. I also give this to my kids in smaller dosage. This, like other products, works best when you start taking it immediately when you see the potential of sickness coming. Alcohol free is also the best.

Works

Отзыв оставлен 5138347109585906719 Jan 21, 2013

Echinacea works for me if taken early when symtoms of cold/flue! Together with rest!! This seems to be a strong brand:)!

Пожаловаться

immune boosting, high quality echinacea

Отзыв оставлен milkandhoneymomma Nov 19, 2013

This has helped us handle the colds and infections of the changing season. It even has the signature sweetness of the fresh plant, so my kids drink it without a fuss!

Позиции 6-10 из 10